The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIES!

Re: So...Walking Dead Season 4... Discuss

Yeah, kinda made me wonder what in the world was going on with Glenn and Maggie's minds when they though "what the heck, let's just go in and see what's there."

But then again... if you think about it, you've been separated from your loved one, and then miraculously find one another, I'm pretty sure you'd be riding a cloud of euphoric bliss for a while, and you'd do anything to just "settle down" somewhere.

But with that being said, I do definitely like Rick's approach, and that scene where he Mike Tyson'd, Joe in the neck. Priceless. :D

Bob

I found season 4 to be dreadful. Long and drawn out with multiple episodes in a row where nothing really happened. Glad to see so much going on all ready this season.

I've gone ahead and changed the topic title so that it follows Season 5.
I agree, Season 4 just dragged on waaaaaaaaay too long, and most of the filler episodes were just rubbish. Season 5 has started out with a bang, that's for sure!

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 - Mmmm Bobbque!

I'm on a very important mission my butt!!
:mad:

Quit with the filler episodes already! That didn't work in the last season.

TELL US WHO IS IN THE WOODS WITH DARYL ALREADY!!!

Bob

PokeSephiroth said:
I'm on a very important mission my butt!!
:mad:

Quit with the filler episodes already! That didn't work in the last season.

TELL US WHO IS IN THE WOODS WITH DARYL ALREADY!!!

Terrible episode, i almost turned it off.

Well, I'm pretty happy with the Daryl and Carol episode. But seriously, a mid-season finale in two more episodes? WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!!?

Bob

I thought it was ok. They really stretched it out though, could have been a 22 minute episode.

......so... what was in the backpack? A stupid yoyo?

And also... Sasha...Stupid stupid Sasha. *sigh*

Betty

Staff member

PokeSephiroth said:
Good riddance.

Just sayin'...

Beth or Dawn or ... ?
I was actually starting to like Beth and they kill her off. :evil:

I loved the opening scene -- good to see a new and improved Rick after they left the prison. I'm bored of the back and forth between Tyrese and Sasha. And I don't care about any of the new people in Eugene's group!

That was more for Beth, really. hehehe... I just, straight up, didn't like her.
I didn't like Dawn either, but I was rather happy with her death. (oh my gosh, what's wrong with me!?)

They do this all the time, to characters they decide to kill off.
They did this with Merl, and Andrea, I hated them both but towards the end, they made us like them more, and then boom. Dead.

Same formula with Beth. I didn't like her at first, because she was... well, I don't know, she didn't really stand out as a character, back in seasons 2 and 3. Season 4, when she was with Daryl...useless. Then towards the end, we see her start to shine, start to get a hold of things and how to really deal with what's going on in this whole apocalyptical world.

And then they kill her. Whoops.

Dawn shared the same formula. We started out hating her because we didn't know what she was all about. Thinking that she was just some power tripping abusive cop, like all the other cops, etc etc.
And then towards the end, we see more about her, and how she became the way she is, which makes us start to like her more.

And then they kill her. Whoops.

See the pattern here? So, the next time you start liking a character in the Walking Dead, don't be surprised if they kill them off.

When will they kill off Glen? Never. Because he's the only Asian in the group. HEEEE HEEE HEEE!!! =P

With all that being said, I'm glad this season started off with a bang! So fast paced! And now we must wait, for the season to continue again... ugh. Mid-season finales...