The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIES!

Betty

Staff member
Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIE

I'm worried about tonight's episode. I hope they don't kill any of the very few favorites I have. (Daryl, Carol and Michonne!)

I predict multiple deaths from the group.
I also predict a certain Carl losing an eye from a certain girl.

The guy who dug the gun up is going to try to frame Glenn or kill him. At the end they will stumble on who is putting the "W" on the zombies foreheads and actually using survivors as bait (like the chick stuck to the tree). Lets see, Carl will kiss the girl but find out she is some how part of the people who do the afore mentioned torture aaand Maggie will let the group know about the priest and crazy rick will be given a what for maybe the group will get kicked out because rick is going wacky. (rumor has it the actor wants off the show).

I went to the emerald city comicon, Glenn and Herchsel were there I should have gone over and asked them.

anyway that's my 5cents

Betty

Staff member

Wow, that was a nail-biter! I thought for sure Glenn was dead. Was really happy to see Morgan back on the show!
How could they be so lax about the gate security? I would have a guard there at all times.

I hope the new spin-off show will be good. I need something to watch during the long wait for The Walking Dead to return.

Fear the Walking Dead is such a great idea! I've always wondered what it was like in other places of the country and now we are getting just that! So excited!

How in the world did Peter get access to michonnes katana?! One would think that she would have locked her house. Anyway, it was a pretty good season finale. Gonna be looking forward to season 6!

I see that none of our predictions came true though. Bummer. Lol

PokeSephiroth said:
Fear the Walking Dead is such a great idea!

I want to say its a Prequel which might not be terrible.

PokeSephiroth said:
How in the world did Peter get access to michonnes katana?! One would think that she would have locked her house.
it doesn't seem much is really locked, except the armory really but it was above the fireplace so easily seen from a window that could be busted.

PokeSephiroth said:
I see that none of our predictions came true though. Bummer. Lol

i was sorta right about the glenn thing and them stumbling on the wolves- but only just sorta.

Betty said:
Was really happy to see Morgan back on the show!
Me too! now maybe Gabriel will die. :p

Maybe I was asking for too much.

Attachments

• 11082654_10206180918261297_5396042874335495391_n.jpg
    11082654_10206180918261297_5396042874335495391_n.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10

Betty

Staff member
Next week, it starts again. Season 6! X3

Have you been watching Fear the Walking Dead? What do you think?

I like Fear the Walking Dead, some people say it's slow, but I like the overall pace of the show. I mean, it's trying to explain how the whole thing happened, so there won't be many walkers just yet. =P

Season 6 of Walking Dead next week is going to be exciting! SO EXCITE!!!