The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIES!

MorganEA

Re: So...Walking Dead Season 4... Discuss

PokeSephiroth said:
Daryl and Beth... huh. Wonder what'll happen when Daryl and Carol meet up again (assuming that they will). Dun dun DUUUN... Love triangle!

Although, Talking Dead stated that Beth and Daryl are just getting to know each other, and that there's no romance between the two... or is there? HEH.
Don't say that! Daryl is mine!!

star_rider

PokeSephiroth said:
Those Pigs Feet. Mm Mm Mmm... *barf*

properly done they are quite good... to in this case they are most likely pickled....those are a bit tangy!! (think callagen and vinegar)

Even *I* can't stomach pigs feet... Like, some filipino dishes, call for pigs feet/legs, (crispy pata) and I can't even stomach that. =(

Lamental Jester

MorganEA said:
PokeSephiroth said:
Daryl and Beth... huh. Wonder what'll happen when Daryl and Carol meet up again (assuming that they will). Dun dun DUUUN... Love triangle!

Although, Talking Dead stated that Beth and Daryl are just getting to know each other, and that there's no romance between the two... or is there? HEH.
Don't say that! Daryl is mine!!
Beth looked creeped out and uncomfortable when she was getting those vibes from Daryl, maybe that's why she didn't stick around and took off in that car without him

Missgrumpygills

Lamental Jester said:
 maybe that's why she didn't stick around and took off in that car without him
I thought she was kidnapped by whoever was keeping that place all nice and tidy for them. She wouldn't leave him  :heart:

MorganEA

I think she got kidnapped her bag was on the ground with everything spilled out, I hope she is ok :( I like her.

Anthraxx

WHY is there not a spoiler alert in the title! i pop in here to see whats recent and find that daryl and beth are lost, rick died (but didnt), gov. came in with a tank, and now aliens? man i gotta play catch up before looking at stuff like this :p

I spose it would be advisable to not read the following sentence.

The walkers throw a party for Carl. :D

MorganEA

my Dad thinks they are cannibals, man they messed with the wrong group. Also where is Beth?! and Carol and that one guy?!

My boyfriend also thinks they are cannibals. I can kinda see that, I mean, can you just imagine what they were serving at the welcoming wagon? Mmm Mm Mmm...

I believe Carol and Tyrese must still be on the road, heading towards Terminus.

Betty

Staff member

It really bothered me the way Glenn and Maggie's group just walked right into Terminus.  With all they've been through, why wouldn't they be suspicious and want to check the place out from afar first?  At least Rick thought to hide some weapons and they were a little more cautious. But still, I would have sent part of the group in and left the others outside, in case something went wrong.

I was happy to see Rick back strong!