The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIES!

Bob

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 - THEY ATE DOGS OMG!!

I thought this was the best episode in a long time. I like that Carol the stone cold killer acted all innocent and gradma'ish in the interview. I couldnt help but notice the absence of our priest though, not even in any background shots. I don't trust the girl sneaking out, she is obviously a spy for the wolves, hence the magazine she dropped.

I enjoyed this episode too, and I thought that Carol was pretty clever with her acting innocent. But I wonder if Dianna noticed? I mean, she said that she was good at reading people, so I wonder if she knew that Carol was acting all this time? Hahaha...

And yeah, screw Gabriel. I hope they left him behind somewhere. Which they probably didn't...*sigh*

I hope they stay on edge and don't get complacent. I liked the end of this episode, I guess i am just waiting for something new to happen.

Betty

Staff member

I thought I saw Gabriel in the house when they were all together to sleep that first night.

I love Carol these days, but Daryl is still my favorite. He doesn't seem to like this new setup too much and is distrustful. Deanna said she used to be a congress-woman, so we know she can't be trusted. Her son is an idiot!

I was in agreement with Rich the last episode. After all of the bad things that have happened to them in their encounters with other groups of people, there is no way I would have trusted Aaron enough to send in the entire group together. I'm surprised they did that.

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 - COOKIES!!!

Carol's pretty great.
no priest this episode but i guess he was in the preview for week.
How'd you feel about the hugely "subtle" metaphor with the horse? \
it, so far, feels like they are a little to easy to brainwash.

Betty

Staff member

PokeSephiroth said:
Never liked Gabriel. Ugh. What a mother dick.
No kidding. I kind of feel that way about everyone in that Alexandria community as well.

Some interesting death scenes this episode as well.

Kind of a mixed bag with Noah dying, it shouldn't have happened so easily like that. Makes me not want to like the people of Alexandria, as others have said... they're too soft.

vtran86

I agree with the interesting death scenes, very graphic. I want to punch Gabriel in the face, never liked him.

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIE

A whole lot of stuff went down tonight! Oh man, oh man! OH MAN!

Daryl and Aaron, sittin' in a tree....wonder how that bromance is working out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 41

Bob

It was really hard for me to see rick struggle fighting that wimpy dr, i mean he beats women and kids so he obviously is not tough. Rick has fought off men twice his size and countless zombies. But somehow has trouble with this guy.... i'm not buying it. Next week should be good.

Bob

I was really surprised not to see maggie in this episode, especially with her over hearing the priest. This finale will be really good or really bad.

I don't like Rick acting like a wimp and i see him breaking and idon't know... I also don't care for foreshadowing that goes no where... i guess we'll see about the finale but my expectations are low

Bob

I don't know if anyone has picked up on it, but he is acting a lot like Shane from season 1.

Yes exactly. He has become the person that he never wanted to become.
I wonder what season 1 Rick would say to season 5 Rick...

Bob

Season 1 Rick would kill season 5 Rick lol

Vicmacki said:
I don't know if anyone has picked up on it, but he is acting a lot like Shane from season 1.

Carol is egging this behavior on, it seems anyway.

Vicmacki said:
Season 1 Rick would kill season 5 Rick lol

without a second thought! i think that Michonne might take care of things. at least I would hope so.