The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIES!

Someone suddenly hit puberty. Probably still going to go missing and not being where he's supposed to be :laughhard: 
Chandler-Riggs-Walking-Dead-clip.jpg

MorganEA

Re: So...Walking Dead Season 4... Discuss

I know he walked out and I almost thought that they had got a new actor!

BillHN

***SPOILER DO NOT READ***

Glenn dies.
In the comics.
O YEAH

Can't wait for someone to read it and say "I HATE YOU"

Bill: That doesn't count, because obviously the tv series doesn't follow the comics lol.

MorganEA

They have made it clear that they aren't following the comics...

MorganEA

Ha Im guessing a lot of you have read the comics, If they killed the baby people would be pissed.

BillHN

Nah. If they did a lot of things in the comics ppl would freak out. But unlike amc. There's an anime series: attaxk on titan that kept true to the comic that had beautiful reviews. Now if only american writers followed suit and grew some... *points at world war z failure*

dwarfpike

*wiping down monitor after watching the bewbie bullet dodge*

BillHN

PokeSephiroth said:
Zombie anime huh? That reminds me of "Highschool of the Dead" that have zombies and....well... see for yourself.
Oh you mean the show that got licensed, so they won't put out any more effing mangas?
I hate that stinking show~!!#!@#@! They sold out with the damn cliff hangers!

It's been years and they still haven't put out a new episode@#!@#@!#!@#!@#@!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Back on topic.

Carl's gonna be a beast, if they can keep him in play with the comic book series (praying he goes one eyed mode and goes YOLO in an enemy base camp).

I really wish they showed Carl shooting Rick's ex best friend in the face instead, that would've been an awesome sight.

___________________________________________________________________________________

MRTom

So I never really cared for zombie tv, but I certainly like how this thread ended up in HotD :)

A

Anonymous

Typical Japanese  anime...

"T*ts can't do that!! ...... I think....."  :laughhard: 

Soooo messed up, ha!

Betty

Staff member

One of the only shows I like to watch on tv! I thought this episode was kind of slow, but looks like it's building up to a good season. I'm hope the Governor stays gone.

Lamental Jester

Lol, sorry to break it to you Betty, Governor wont stay gone. I don't know, I think the Governor is one of the best villians on TV at this time

Betty

Staff member

Ugh. I guess it's not the character as much as it is the actor who plays the Governor that I dislike so much. :x

MRTom said:
So I never really cared for zombie tv, but I certainly like how this thread ended up in HotD :)
Ahhhahahaha... it's on netflix and hulu! :D watch it agaiiiin if you haven't already =P