The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIES!

MorganEA

Re: So...Walking Dead Season 4... Discuss

Why!!!
zimcry_zps9ca3c44d.gif

Funny how the zombies were NOT THERE by the fences when the Governor showed up with that tank. Um........

Yes! *SWOON* Ahhh... <3'd him in Firefly... Kinda meh in Castle... but yes. Wooo.

So wait, what WAS that thing that Tyrese found in the prison?? Was it some kind of rat hole in the wall?? I couldn't really make out what it was... kinda looked like a brain was in the wall or something.

Ohhhhhhhh I see, hahaha wow... so well I guess that takes the Governor out of the equation. Who the heck was feeding the rats?!

Funny how when Tyrese was in trouble, the Girl that Carol taught how to defend herself, saved Tyrese. Yep. I see what they did there. ;-) Clever, clever.

MorganEA

This one made me angry how could they even pretend to kill rick!!

Betty

Staff member

PokeSephiroth said:
Crazy Cheese... 'nuff said.
What about that mullet??

I hope everyone from the prison are able to find each other again!

I hope so too! I have afeeling that they will all make it to that Sanctuary. But I have a feeling that the Sanctuary isn't going to be what hey think it's going to be... maybe it'll be deserted...

Anthraxx

lol sanctuary being deserted. we all know thats not what theyre gonna find in there :p, gonna be interesting watching the mental status of the survivors now

master chi

I get the feeling that Daryl,and the gang meet up before,they find Rick,,and Carl's house. That would be a cool twist,that if Rick had been found, Daryl would have vouched for him. Instead he kills a guy in the bathroom creating a trap zombie via gang member.

Daryl and Beth... huh. Wonder what'll happen when Daryl and Carol meet up again (assuming that they will). Dun dun DUUUN... Love triangle!

Although, Talking Dead stated that Beth and Daryl are just getting to know each other, and that there's no romance between the two... or is there? HEH.