The Walking Dead Season 5 - DON'T KISS HER, CARL! COOTIES!

Re: So...Walking Dead Season 4... Discuss

There's no way they would. He's like...the ONLY asian left.

Can you imagine if they did kill him off? All the asian watchers would rage quit, and then their ratings would fall. Baaahahahaha

MorganEA

I would be so angry!! Daryl is gong to be so mad when they tell him that Carol is gone. Do you think he will leave?!

I'm still unsure about that... there's a good chance that Daryl would try to search for her... oh man.

I tell ya what though, that girl... hate her. She's like the new Carl. Always being where she shouldn't be and not following rules. Just wanna slap her with a katana.

MorganEA

she's kind of weird.. idk what the heck is up with her, playing with the blood and such.

Betty

Staff member

She doesn't seem like she's sick either.  

I hope Michonne has her way with that disgusting Governor! :pirat: 

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

Just watched the latest episode. Really, all that crazy stuff happens, and then the next morning the governor is outside watching? I feel like the writers are trying a bit too hard. Could have had a whole episode at least between the the plague and the governor coming back.

I wanna turn that whole lake into a bunch of underwater zombies. That'll teach any pesky kids to swim in the lake. Bwahahahaha

Because. . . .

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-why-because-aliens-8c8c61.jpg

CrazedAce

I doubt that tank has any shots in it. Though it could be a nice battering ram, which is exactly what I was using one as on GTA 5 earlier. Lol

But you know AMC is all drama, so expect the women that the governor has become acquainted with to turn on him (hopefully). They need to drop zombies again like the last time they raided. Makes me enjoy the zombie aspect of the show more. :D

I like how Carl is less annoying this season. Of course that could be due to the lack of appearances.

Tank... can you imagine how many gallons per mile that thing uses? Totally unpractical! LOL. =P

CrazedAce

Hey it would be an awesome thing to have at the entrance of a camp though! Intimidation factor. :D