Your vehicles

A

Anonymous

Heres my car now. Some idiot tbone me. He was running a red light as I turn left on red to get out of the way for cross traffic.
imag0110.jpg
imag0211.jpg

A

Anonymous

Tonight around 8pm going to jettej's house to pick up my shrimps from tanya

oh my gosh, that sucks! :(I hope no one got hurt. Yikes.

Reminds me of a car accident I was in, when I was in the Philippines. a 16 wheeler hit my car from behind, and then it was a domino effect for the next 7 cars ahead. Oh Philippines... just gives me more reasons to hate living there. Ugh. Traffic laws? WHAT traffic laws? I was on my way to my first class (I attended College in the Philippines. Tuition is mad cheap there.)

Fast forward to now, and here's my ride:

And this:

........ okay, so the yellow Lotus Elise isn't mine, but the Grey Toyota Celica is. LOL.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
PokeSephiroth said:
Fast forward to now, and here's my ride:

........ okay, so the yellow Lotus Elise isn't mine, but the Grey Toyota Celica is. LOL.
:laughhard:  The way you are standing next to it is all attitude, like you own it. :spoton:

It's all about posture, and getting the heck away from the car before getting caught, as soon as your friend/person behind the camera takes your picture. LOL!

A

Anonymous

Jettej was there to take pictures for me. Lol. He went to deliver my shrimps but had to have him to keep them for me for awhile. Thanks jettej. And thanks guy. The guy that t-bone me was hurt bad and im hurting but not as bad as that jerk.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Probably will feel it more in a day or two. Glad you made it out safe!

jettej

SiRWesDragon said:
Jettej was there to take pictures for me. Lol.  He went to deliver my shrimps but had to have him to keep them for me for awhile.  Thanks jettej. And thanks guy. The guy that t-bone me was hurt bad and im hurting but not as bad as that jerk.
No problem. last night was a sad night. I hope you are doing okay now. I think you're still right of way since you are already in the middle of intersection getting caught up with the light. But i'm not sure. Just let me know when you are ready to pick them up. No rush.

Paintguy

Interesting picture. I know a guy that I went to HS with that works at that kite shop in the background.

Paintguy said:
Interesting picture. I know a guy that I went to HS with that works at that kite shop in the background.
Huh...small world! :) yeah, this was taken several weeks ago, during our trip to Ocean Shores. Hehehe

Before I sold em off I was really into Bricks
1983 245
61Q5b.jpg

1981 244ti
lLNOK.jpg

Also had this kickass little coupe:

1987 Saab 900 16t
JQ1m5.jpg

Purchased my first bike:
1983 Yamaha XZ550 Vision
IMG_20120707_110853.jpg

And I'm here now:

2001 BMW F650GS...with lots of mods and lots of miles  :cheers: 

y7ZJZre.jpg

m8E07Cd.jpg

Seattle_Aquarist: Nice! It's a really great place to buy a kite, that's for sure! :) I want another stunt kite from there! Perhaps next time we head to Ocean Shores, I will get another one. :D