Your vehicles

Stingro

I have a lot of hobbies not a lot of friends. I go through fazes but cars are one of my top hobbies. At the moment I have a Camaro, H2 and a work commuter the 40 mpg bad boy Hyundai Accent.

Betty

Staff member
I have a lot of hobbies not a lot of friends. I go through fazes but cars are one of my top hobbies. At the moment I have a Camaro, H2 and a work commuter the 40 mpg bad boy Hyundai Accent.
What year Camaro? Many years ago, I had a '69 and then a '68. (The '68 was stolen while I was at work one day. >:))

Loren

What year Camaro? Many years ago, I had a '69 and then a '68. (The '68 was stolen while I was at work one day. >:))

Wow, I've never known anyone that has had their car stolen. I hope that you had full coverage insurance.

Betty

Staff member
No, I was young; I only had liability. I was working at the court in downtown Sacramento at that time. They found what was left of it in the Sacramento River, after it was stripped of everything useable. I had to pay to have it removed!! I loved that car and had put a lot into it. :(

Loren

No, I was young; I only had liability. I was working at the court in downtown Sacramento at that time. They found what was left of it in the Sacramento River, after it was stripped of everything useable. I had to pay to have it removed!! I loved that car and had put a lot into it. :(

I guess with where you worked we can assume whom stole it. I can just envision someone going for their court date and then spotting your car and thinking that they won the lottery.

Loren

Speaking of cars I bought this for my wife on my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully this will entice her to stick with me for a few more years.

car.jpg

FishBeast

Speaking of cars I bought this for my wife on my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully this will entice her to stick with me for a few more years.

car.jpg
:) very nice! I am really impressed with how reliable Audis have become recently too! :)

FishBeast

The problem is that they all run on premium gas and also some special synthetic oil so the days of $19.95 oil changes are gone.
So true! LOL sometimes when i feel evil, I'll give my car mid grade fuel. probably a bad idea...