Your vehicles

A

Anonymous

Anyone else into cars and bikes? By cars, I don't mean a Honda with a fart can..lol. I mean real cars.

This is my other hobby, my 2004 Pontiac GTO Monaro conversion. I spent a lot of time and effort to make the car look like it does in Australia where it was made originally as the Holden Monaro. Not just looks either, the engine puts down 485 RWHP N/A and over 660 RWHP on the nitrous.

00d6cbba.jpg

3b44dfd5.jpg

6131a341.jpg

727d3c9e.jpg

cd518376.jpg

91a663c7.jpg

047f9ac4.jpg

0915bf9f.jpg

whatthebloody

07 Dodge Ram

Yes its got a hemi. I just got a cold air intake and throttle body spacer. Not much u can do without voiding the lifetime powertrain warranty. Also decided to murder it out. (the exterior at least) Can't wait to do the interior! :D

ehaqz6.jpg

2qn1t37.jpg

talzkl.jpg

jjwlc7.jpg

1z4e2kw.jpg

CrashSmAshley

No pics atm, but our baby right now (one out of six cars) is our 99 Audi A4 B5. She's fast, and what's under her hood is a secret ;)

A

Anonymous

CrashSmAshley said:
No pics atm, but our baby right now (one out of six cars) is our 99 Audi A4 B5. She's fast, and what's under her hood is a secret ;)

Fast is a relative term.

Secrets are for people who can't back up sub 10 second time slips..lol

I gladly open the hood and explain anything someone wants to know before I walk them like a dog..or in most cases, drag them around the block and laugh at them.

lilfishie

That is a sweet looking car spyral, and I love the dodge truck. I have a 96 dodge ram pickup. Still running and working great.

Nothing special here. Stock V8. Fast enough for me.
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

Had a custom paint job on the Harley. Over 90,000 miles on it. Figure when it gets to about 120K miles I will do a rebiuld and add a few cubic inches to it.
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

CrashSmAshley

Fast is a Garett GT28RS under my hood.

And secrets are for people who laugh at the tough guys who brag about what's under their hood and then get smoked ;)

Silly boys, got 4 banger?

A

Anonymous

CrashSmAshley said:
Fast is a Garett GT28RS under my hood.

And secrets are for people who laugh at the tough guys who brag about what's under their hood and then get smoked ;)

Silly boys, got 4 banger?
Nah, just a little old 8 cylinder...any time you are ready. Since you are a kid, I'll take it easy on you..lol. Say 3 car lengths and the go?

Not bragging, just stating a fact..lol

And if you really want to race my 4 banger, be my guest. It's a LOT faster than my V8 and has half the wheels..lol

HPIM0792.jpg

This one only does 154 in the 1/4.

CrashSmAshley

Depends on what car I feel like taking. There's more than the Audi. And who you calling kid? I'm technically legal ya know ;)

But I am a pretty darn big Audi-whore. :heart:

untitled-14-1-1.jpg

Yep.

A

Anonymous

I have a German car and a British SUV, one has a turbo and one has a supercharger..both are slow.

lars on

Pshh, bitches Ill smoke all your asses. Give me a 3 day head start, little POS will leak oil everywhere and youll all skid out!

V6 under this hood posers! Back up if you dont wanna get hurt by THE MONSTAAAAA

MONSTAA.jpg

A

Anonymous

lars on said:
Pshh, bitches Ill smoke all your asses. Give me a 3 day head start, little POS will leak oil everywhere and youll all skid out!

V6 under this hood posers! Back up if you dont wanna get hurt by THE MONSTAAAAA

MONSTAA.jpg
You win, I'm selling all my cars and bikes and getting a Kia..screw you all!

Mikey

Post Pics of Your Motorcycle!

We wana see em! Harley's, Sport Bikes, Baggers, Choppers, Vintage, just show em off!! 8)

Here's Mine:
A 2006 CBR 600rr

My2006CBR600rr017.jpg

My2006CBR600rr022.jpg

My2006CBR600rr023.jpg

Will get some pics of my harley up sometime soon....

8)

A

Anonymous

When I get home, I will snap a picture of my TL1000R, I don't have any on this computer.

My ZX12 - this bike is worked to the hilt. Big bore kit, Muzzy's head, basket, Akro header, etc.

HPIM0792.jpg

My GSXR750 - bone stock

d2b712b4.jpg

A

Anonymous

Yep..I hosted the dyno day last month at my warehouse. My screen name over there is Spyral as well.