Your vehicles

sandnuka

SICK! I remember you said you drive a crouch rocket, just forgot.... I gotta get a bike again, we can go riding. Just gotta stop spending all my money on fish! lol

Mikey

This is my 7th bike..I have just as much riding them as I do fixing them.
But get a bike and we can ride while the weather's nice!

Paintguy

pinkbike.jpg

Here is my 7th bike. My wife will not let me get one with a motor & this one helps keep me in shape. If you know your BMX parts, this thing is about as good as it gets for light & strong.

pbmax

Here's my ride - an '05 Nissan Xterra Offroad 4x4 with a 6spd manual. It's nothing terribly fancy, but it's got a ton of room inside and it never gets stuck. :)

My wife drives a 2011 Subaru Legacy GT (also a 6spd manual; we're proud of our manuals ;)).

sandnuka

Paintguy said:
pinkbike.jpg

Here is my 7th bike. My wife will not let me get one with a motor & this one helps keep me in shape. If you know your BMX parts, this thing is about as good as it gets for light & strong.
LOL! You even got the plugs on the back so you can do tricks, or ride double with someone! LMAO

sandnuka

Paintguy said:
I am almost always the oldest guy at the skate park & proud of it. Great father and son time also. Check out my photography on FB at this link: Renton Skate Park
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeettness... but your not wearing a helmet! what kind of example are you setting :x

InfamousRedlineZ

Oh man this is my section here. Lol! Anyways I own a 2006 nissan 350z and 2007 Subaru STI. My 350z is mainly a track, show car and amateur drifting. Ive put in countless hours and thousands of dollars on her. Im changing my set up on the Z for this summer show (hopefully done by the summer). As for my STI just a weekend summer time cruiser or snowboarding car.

IMG_5512.jpg

_MG_3108.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Old exhaust and Tires I was going to go through :)

_MG_3093.jpg

STI:
Dont know who the guy was. He just walked in when I was taking the picture

_MG_3068.jpg

sandnuka

that 350z looks SICK! im not an STI fan, but that looks sweet as well... but I LOVE THE z series! used to have a 300 that put me in the hospital for 2 months. :) good times. lol

sandnuka

freeway slush... spun out... ended up facing east and west on south bound... some kids not paying attention nailed me 75mph... car flipped, my head smashed the roof, and I got brain damage... (my brain was bleeding)... I was critical for like a couple days the rest of the time I was in physical therapy teaching me how to use my left leg again. this was in '01.... I love that car man! :(

Im fine now... just crazy. lol cant really blame the accident for that though. :)

sandnuka

Im poor now... got two cars, small crappy communiter and the wifes suzuki... think if I want speed again I will go with a bike like mikeys. :)

A

Anonymous

Nice truck whatthebloody I've got a 2004 2500 cummins
Then the real beast 65 mustang that is far from stock, sorry no pics stupid camera.

Spyral

On my way to pick up my new 2012 Corvette Z06! Finished up the deal last week. Cannot wait to get it home! Pictures to come this afternoon. I am driving out to the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky, to pick it up. Then the 115 mile drive back home to break it in.

e136f180.jpg

Supersonic Blue..i like the color.