Your vehicles

Madness

Staff member
I recently went out and bought a new truck truck. (at least new to me) :) Its nice nice having one again.

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

Anthraxx

lol madness how are you gonna load fish tanks into that. its way too high :p. course it could be used when catching wild fish...

gobluecichlids

I agree, it's everyone's opinion. I know Ford Truck is best in class, I've seen the results since was part of the advanced model program and had targets to meet and exceed our competitors limits.

I worked at Ford for 20yrs before coming out here. Biggest turnoff about my old job is everyone fighting who's better than others. At the end, we lost our jobs, then others lost their jobs since we could not afford local business, then it turned into the domino effect. All import profits went overseas.

I don't care if you buy a ford, dodge, or GM, you saved an american worker's job. That superbowl commercial about american autoworkers were touching, I have been there.

I'm glad I switch to aerospace, however I still support Ford so my Michigan friends can have jobs.

Spyral

I love my new Corvette Z06. I love my Infiniti G35. I love my Range Rover. I guess I saved American, Japanese & Briish jobs!

Madness

Staff member
Spy if you have all of those vehicles than I want to be apart of whatever you do. Lol

A

Anonymous

89 Mustang coupe. New 5.0 motor, naturally aspired tuned @ 350 HP with a Anderson PMS CU in a 2700 lb car zoom zoom. Full racing suspention, Cobra spec 5 speed, 373 rear end. Every modification you can think off besides forced intake.
Traded for 2006 SV1000S October 2012. Next ride will be a 90's ZR1 or ZO6.

Photo2_zpsa54b9b3b.jpg

Going through this phase, checking out different muscle cars and motorcycles. I've owned a couple fast Mustangs and sport bikes. Last fall I traded my beloved 89 coupe for a 2006 SV1000S with Yoshi exhaust and power commander. My 1st V-twin, has a different torque curve compaired to inline 4s on the race replicas. I like it a lot!

not actual photo of my current motorcycle but very close...
thCAYC1LFX_zpsb3e67327.jpg

4 years ago I joined a local sportbike club called Eastsidesportbikers. I found them on Meetup.com. Great group of riders that meetup on the weekends and hit the local twisty back roads. If you have a sportbike and would like to hook up and challenge yourself check us out! My profile name of course is theChad http://www.meetup.com/eastsidesportbikers/

Nice rides! I'll get down on this.
I like the SV chad, always stood out to me over the 4's.

2001 Subie RS with lots of goodies. Proud to say it is still N/A!
1985 4runner behind it. Got it as a disaster and built/rebuilt it from the bottom up.

A

Anonymous

Heres my car now. Some idiot tbone me. He was running a red light as I turn left on red to get out of the way for cross traffic.
imag0110.jpg
imag0112.jpg