Your vehicles

lilfishie

endangered cichlids said:
no studs , the harley was my first harley . i got hit on I82 outside of provo when i played ball at byu .. broke my back , hip , both arms and needless to say i didnt feel too good ...lol ... its not for sale . im going to make a chopper out of it someday .. i have not rode on the street in 17 yrs ... now dirt is another story
Good to hear your okay after that. I got hit, well someone pulled out in front of me and stopped, and I slammed into the side of them, but turned out okay. So if your going to build a chopper, I have a garage full of new chrome parts. Rolling frame, gas tank, Revtech 100, 6 speed tranny, bdl outdrive, chrome forward foot controls and hand controls and tons of other stuff.

lilfishie

what u trying to get out of it?
Everything is there to put together a complet motorcycle, inlcuding an easy wiring harness and all fluid lines and just about every bolt in chrome.
Spent about 17K on all parts. Looking for 10K. Thats pretty much the cost of the engine, tranny and drive alone.

finsandfeathers

I drive a bus LOL actually a 91 suburban in desparate need of a paint job but fills many shoes and can pack a whole lot of stuff in it for various shows whether bunny, craft or what have you, has more spots than my paint horse. Backup rig 84 Ford 4X4 with some after market goodies makes it run like a raped ape. Then all else fails 1980 AQHA, 1999 AQHA or 2006 AQHA still working on the power steering and accelerator last but not least 2008 APHA extremely low miles LOL needs lots of overall tuning

dmopar74

1973 dodge crew cab, in the works...
modoor035.jpg

truckrims011.jpg

may2010013.jpg

truckdone003.jpg

014.jpg

dmopar74

thats cool . it needs a triple black stripe on the bed ... and silver tinted windows and the door handles shaved
it needs a pro bodywork job, but first i gotta finish chopping on it. bags and 20-22s.

love your rides by the way, what dreams are made of. i used to have a 65ss and a 67 4dr, really miss the 67.

yeah i use to be a low low kinda dude , but im liking the muddy rock side of life now , dont get me wrong ill never sell the low lows i already have done ...lol ... thoughs r bought and payed for .. lol .. lots of time , more than one ex old lady cause i was in the garage all night , but when u go roll down the rode in candy and chrome , gfs drop out the trees ..lol

dmopar74

i hear ya. although i havent gotten into heavy off roading, im looking to build a 4wd soon. i seem to dip my hands into alot of crap.

lilfishie

Hey, I am stoked. I picked up my new car over thanksgiving weekend. Its sooo sweet and sooo much fun to drive. No its not the big 5.0 ltr, but it is the 4.6 ltr 5 speed manual. Plenty of fun the way it is.

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

Salzabar

lilfishie said:
Hey, I am stoked. I picked up my new car over thanksgiving weekend. Its sooo sweet and sooo much fun to drive. No its not the big 5.0 ltr, but it is the 4.6 ltr 5 speed manual. Plenty of fun the way it is.

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Nice 2010 Mustang GT. Best pony on the planet.

lilfishie

Salzabar said:
lilfishie said:

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
Nice 2010 Mustang GT. Best pony on the planet.
Yeah, next to the 64-1/2 fastback