Seattle Aquarium Swap

BillHN

PokeSephiroth said:
Granted, I don't know when the next swap is ... but if I remember correctly, Ron tries to do them every three months or so.
Say whaaaa I thought he usually has it like once every (i don't even know when, it feels like it's been forever).

I still have that first gen name tag :]

I actually have it in the front of my car xD I see it every morning when I drive hahahahahahah

That being said!

This swap meet is going to be OFF THE CHAINNNNN 

I can't wait to see all of the awesome stuff everyone's bringing!#!@#!@#!@#!@# I'm blowing through so many ideas for how we're gonna setup the tables O_O

I also still remember the clown fish and the (idk what you call it, I'll just say shroom) in that bucket last time! That was awesome!

Someone back in this thread was asking if I have the next Swap scheduled yet. No I don't. But will keep Wafishbox posted as it gets planned.

Tanks for asking.

Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones tomorrow. It'll be different having it outside this time.

I'm adding a 55g and a 50g tank to my list of items to bring priced to sell. Will need some cleaning but wil be a good bargain.

BillHN said:
PokeSephiroth said:
Granted, I don't know when the next swap is ... but if I remember correctly, Ron tries to do them every three months or so.
Say whaaaa I thought he usually has it like once every (i don't even know when, it feels like it's been forever).

I still have that first gen name tag :]

I actually have it in the front of my car xD I see it every morning when I drive hahahahahahah
I actually have mine set up like that too. :D That way other people can see it through the windows :D

But weird, I don't remember making you one, I thought you asked for one after the swap, ... well not you have two. XD!!

Well, I know you asked for one after the swap, but for some reason I thought I never gave it to you yet. Weird. I can't think of a time where you and I met after the swap, unless it was that time when we met up with pbmax when I bought CPDs from him that one time... anywho, yours is a mixup between first gen and 2nd gen. It's the same size as a 2nd gen nametag, but looks like a first gen nametag. If you look at the previous posts in this topic, you will see your "newer" one in one of the two pictures. :D

VernalPond

Hi Ron,

Yes, I will have some shrimp but how many will be weather dependent on heat if I have to put them in a cooler.  Most likely to make an appearance are Neon Orange, Blue Velvet, Snowballs and Total Red Cherries.

I've gotten out of CRS because they do not like my rural water.  The Neocaridina davidii (heteropoda) on the other hand LOVES our mineral dense island aquifer water which is one of the reasons why they all have such saturated bright colors and hard carapaces. That was a really pleasant surprise to moving out here.  I use an organic aquarium stewardship approach with all my breeding tanks so instead of responding to sick shrimp colonies, I keep all sorts of healing leaves and barks in the tank daily so they thrive and don't get sick to begin with. They are robust and without infected micro-fractures on the body.

Here are some recent pics of my shrimp for Nature Invincible.

totalr10.jpg

snowba10.jpg

neonor10.jpg

blueve10.jpg

Thanks for asking.

CrazedAce

I don't speak for all, but I'm gonna do it anyways; I'm pretty sure everyone will want some of your shrimp, VernalPond. :D

VernalPond

I am really looking forward to learning who you all are by human name so I can thank you for your kind words. It is funny to likely know who you are, Crazed Ace, yet not know who you are. =)

I encourage ya'll to introduce yourselves tomorrow so we can become better friends. I'm the guy in the glasses and the mohawk. Also though, I am the guy standing next to Gigi. =)

nick_76

poke sent me a digital copy of mine but I don't think ill have time to badge-ify the image file...soooo look for the sorry looking guy without a badge, its probably me..

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
madness said:
CrazedAce said:
I don't speak for all, but I'm gonna do it anyways; I'm pretty sure everyone will want some of your shrimp, VernalPond. :D
Nope, not me. :D
Madness, yes you can..... Since I can't make it, I'll send you money and you can buy some for me. Ill pick them up from you.... There, see, now everyone will want some.  :).

Gryphon

Due to my 11 and a half hour shift friday, I won't be bringing the 55gal tank and equipment for the swap, I don't have enough time to get it cleaned up and ready to roll.

cichlid-gal

As we couldn't make it to swap...will some of you share how it went? I was thinking about it all day yesterday. We went and saw some hot air ballons take off, had breakfast with my dad and went to the farmers market. Although a good day I would have rather been in Seattle and sharing fish stuff. Shucks.