Seattle Aquarium Swap

If that's the case, then Cory can just make me into a mod again, since he's the admin.......of what? Aquarium Co-Op... hahaha ;-) So yes, I think working at the store, trumps going to the swap. =P

As much as I would like to go, there are other customers that need to be exposed to the hobby! And that's where I am needed most. =P Plus, I have nothing to sell.

Sure, I can be a proxy at the swap, as far as Aquarium Co-Op is concerned, but that's all up to Cory, since...he is my boss after all.

win/10 :cheers: 

nick_76

just have an aquarium co op mobile set up....bring the store to the swap....by the way, you guys don't have any eheim canister filters do you? im in need of two...but not eccos and not classics

We thought about doing that, I have an ipod and I could use a Square to make any monetary transactions, and bring products from the store to the swap, HOWEVER...that still doesn't address the amount of customers we usually get on Saturdays at the store. With only one person manning the shop on a Saturday, we just wouldn't be able to get to all the customers and do what needs to be done at the store.

We unfortunately don't carry Eheim Canister Filters, but if you talk to Cory, he might be able to order one for you, and you can pick it up at the store when it arrives. That would be your best bet. Unless you find a store that sells Eheim Canister Filters of course. hehehe

KaraWolf

Don't think I'll have(or need) a table but if anyone wants Moneywort mine is growing like crazy and all the nodes think they need roots >> Will try to keep it snail free(pretty sure I have "pond" snails have dark shells with gold colored spots) a good rinse should be fine the eggs are rather apparent in the tank >.<
anyways let me know ahead of time and I'll get a few pieces cut up :)

Madness

Staff member
Agreed, Angelman.  I am starting a thread regarding all of this Ehiem talk, and it will be found in the equipment section.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
So who's going? I'd like to call in a favor to someone going who lives close to me...... I live right by dmd/madness/ addicted2ca/ and a couple others. I am looking to finalize a deal to jump into the shrimp hobby, but since that is the day of my sons birthday party I will be mia.... Can we get a list going so that I can try to butter someone up? I'd make it worth someone's while!

Lamental Jester

Hey lloyd378!  I know that there will be a few shrimp breeders at the SWAP, billHN, Tania (can't remember her fishbox name), and Shango... so I'm counting on there being at least cherries, blue velvets, and yellows.  If you're just starting out in shrimp keeping, I would recommend cherries, they will be the least expensive.

On another note, I will be there with about 35 lbs worth of manzanita wood, works well for shrrrrrump scaping, and any other aquascaping... Picard says come and get it ;)
captlog_zps59d476c7.png

PS- So far, according to the Weather Channel's 10-day forecast, we're looking at a sunny day in the high 60's with 0% chance of rain that weekend, yay!

MorganEA

Does anyone want gold fish? I went to pick up an "empty" 55 gal tank this morning when I got there the tank was in the driveway, it was totally full of water, and it had 2 gold fish in it!

Lamental Jester

Wow, they left it full eh? How nice of them... NOT! LOL... If you're looking to unload them ASAP, you can try donating them to a LFS that sells gold fish

MorganEA

No kidding!! I thought it was going to be empty so I didn't bring help! If someone would like them I can care for them until the swap, If no one wants them ill take them to the LFS.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Thanks lj, i was hoping to start a colony based in the swap , but I can't make the swap as I will be hosting my sons birthday party...... But I'd hook someone up who could do a favor for me.(pick them up for me)  I would of course pay upfront

-=> Custom nametags have been made and are ready for the swap!

-=> BillHN, earthfish, plecopleco19, SiRWesDragon, and Lori, your nametags will be with either Aron (Angelman), or Ron (fishloverRon)

-=> If you don't have a nametag, and want a nametag, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ONE! I will be too busy with work and other stuffs this week and today is the only day I have free time to work on them. I do these for free, and at the cost of materials, and time, it's something I haven't prioritized as one of my top priorities. Life. You know how it goes. lol. You guys have until 4pm today :)Your time starts..........noworwheneveryoureadthisunlessit'salreadypasttheallotedtime.

-=> All I need is your full name, send me a PM with your full name, and I will do the rest. :D

CrazedAce

PokeSephiroth said:
-=> Custom nametags have been made and are ready for the swap!

-=> BillHN, earthfish, plecopleco19, SiRWesDragon, and Lori, your nametags will be with either Aron (Angelman), or Ron (fishloverRon)

-=> If you don't have a nametag, and want a nametag, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ONE! I will be too busy with work and other stuffs this week and today is the only day I have free time to work on them. I do these for free, and at the cost of materials, and time, it's something I haven't prioritized as one of my top priorities. Life. You know how it goes. lol. You guys have until 4pm today :)Your time starts..........noworwheneveryoureadthisunlessit'salreadypasttheallotedtime.

-=> All I need is your full name, send me a PM with your full name, and I will do the rest. :D
PM'd!! Those look really awesome. I am excited for this coming weekend!

Lamental Jester

PS- let me know if you need someone to grap all those nametags from you and hand them out at the SWAP... I can stop by the Co-Op and pick them up, along with the stargrass you own me this week :afro: