Seattle Aquarium Swap

Madness

Staff member
fishloverRon said:
BSing...?????!!!!!!  What are you talking about, Madness?  That NEVER happens when aquarists get together........ Does it?       :p :p  :p  :p  :p  :p
No, not at all. There has to be another reason why it seems like its been a 20 min convo and you look at the clock and 2 hours have passed. It must be like X-files, maybe we are all getting abducted for a couple hours. :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: 

BTW....We now have 6 tables registered in the SAASwap! Shango and Grace just signed up. They both have very interesting items they make for aquarists. Shango has shrimp themed T-shirts, and other stuff. Grace has shrimp foods and other stuff.

When I wrote Shango that people were asking, here's what he wrote back to me.......

Yes, I will have shrimp and shirts and mosses and bamboo shrimp hotels and some other surprises.  The biggest deal is that I am bringing LARGE and amazing pieces of aquarium wood that are virgin.  Like pieces that will fill a 100 gallon end to end.  =)

Grace will have Gigi's Wonderfood plus many of the items from her store.

So there you have it!
Ron

BillHN

fishloverRon said:
When I wrote Shango that people were asking, here's what he wrote back to me.......

Yes, I will have shrimp and shirts and mosses and bamboo shrimp hotels and some other surprises.  The biggest deal is that I am bringing LARGE and amazing pieces of aquarium wood that are virgin.  Like pieces that will fill a 100 gallon end to end.  =)

Grace will have Gigi's Wonderfood plus many of the items from her store.

So there you have it!
Ron
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lamental Jester

So far, I'll have some manzanita wood, some buckets of gravel, a tank, maybe some heaters, maybe some shells, and an unspecified amount of plants (just gonna hold off trimming up until that day). Should have Sunset Hydro, Amazon Swords, Hydrocotyle Tripartita, Water Wisteria (exciting I know), Green Temple... and whatever else I can trim out.

BillHN

I'll be bringing...
• Mystery Snails: Blue, Purple, Ivory, Pinkish / Striped.
• Fancy Guppies (All of my stock)
• Black Mollies (All of my stock)
• Driftwood (Will trade for rocks, I have all sorts).
• 2x Neon Tetras
• 2x Black Tetras
• Fresh Water Testing Kit.
• 3x 10k Moonlight Actnic Lights (steal price)
• Seiryu Stones already weighed and priced.
• Lots more to come.

Tanya will be bringing :
• 5x Dozen of Super Red Cherry Shrimp
• 5x Dozen Yellow Shrimp
(As far as I know)

nick_76

well...i do want a place, if thats what youre getting at. i have no folding tables, i was gonna go low tech and roll out a moving blanket to set my stuff on

nick_76

close up shop that day. all the fishboxers are supposed to show up at the swap that day instead, soooo it should be a quiet day

Madness

Staff member
PokeSephiroth said:
I don't think I will be able to make the swap, we're usually busy on Saturdays at Aquarium Co-Op.
You are a mod now, the swap is mandatory for all mods to be present, if a mod does not show then they will be removed. :suspect: :nutkick: :suspect: