Your vehicles

A

Anonymous

CrashSmAshley said:
:shock: Nice GSX-R!!!!!! I call them jizzers...and for a good reason haha :p
I call it "Me too" because when you say, "I have gixxer" someone always says, "Me too."

Mikey

haha they are so common. but at least when you get pulled over you can say "it was that other guy!" :p

CrashSmAshley

They may be common, but they're still nice! They're kind of like STIs...they look good (if not overdone) but now everyone drives one

TRD_Power

My daily. She's a '95 SC400, dropped on Tein CS-T coilovers, Work S1C Termist 3-piece 18"x9.5"R and 18x8.5"F. Retrofitted some Owie S8 projectors/HID's into the factory headlight housings. Rod Millen Motorsport exhaust is all I've really done to the car besides lowering, tint, and headlights. She's slow, but gets the job done comfortablly :)
SClowered053.jpg

jettej

I know Spyral already saw my car but I made some mods on my 09 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sports and its not done yet thou.

And BTW i saw Spyral's car in personal and damn nice car! sounds like an train engine (that's a compliment) what I'm trying to say is his ride sounds STRONG! Nice Monaro!

A

Anonymous

I pulled my Porsche 911 Turbo out of the garage today and took some pictures..but forgot to upload them to Photobucket! I'll post them tomorrow.

Exotic Aquatics

Nice Cars Huh ?? WFB Auto Trader ??????

Have an old Vette I haven't put 5K in the past 10 years Trade for a Nice Scoot??????? Approx 20K in reciepts Take 10K O.B.O.

A

Anonymous

Exotic Aquatics said:
Have an old Vette I haven't put 5K in the past 10 years Trade for a Nice Scoot??????? Approx 20K in reciepts Take 10K O.B.O.
What year? I have a 63 Stingray. Depending on the car and shape, maybe. I have a few bikes laying around.