Thinking ahead. Secret Santa?

Woohoo! Add me to the list of people patiently waiting as well. :D

Gonna be fuuuuuuun! I think I will record myself unwrapping/unboxing my gift when I receive it. And I will post the video here. Hehehe

MorganEA

Im sure the post office is really busy trying to get packages out. It took me almost an hour to send a package the other day and they said it wouldn't even be processed until after Christmas!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'm waiting for my secret santa person to walk into my store before I shower them with gifts!  :p If I was thinking I could have sent it with someone they know. But alas I wasn't.

Here's what I got from my Secret Santa  :rendeer:  :santa:  :rendeer: 
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/2VO77QVPYQg" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

MRTom

Secret to linen smelling garbage bags: Keep box of garbage bags in laundry closet. Put box of downy laundry sheets on top of bags. :)

MRTom

And huge thanks to Morgan for the awesome gift! I was just about to go buy these to help bring back some crypto back to life! You read my mind! :)
img_2811.jpg

By the way, the chocolate box lasted exactly 89 seconds... I gorged them down faster than I could say "ooh! chocolate!" :drunken:

Doh... I thought they were those linen scented garbage bags, like the lavend-...... Wait a minute, I see what you're doing here! Lol!

Thank you once again MRTom! I will put this lovely tank to good use! There will be killings involved. Lots and lots of killings... Well, as far as fish food is concerned. And by kill, I mean, already dead.. Unless they are live blackworms. :p

Oooooh those look great MRTom, your plants will flourish! Ah hah! :D

Anyone else want to share what they got? :D

A

Anonymous

WHOLEY MOLEY!! I am going to be a good boy this year, maybe WashFishBox Santa will stop @ my house :)

@MRTom, that's a great way to get the present to Poke, haha

MorganEA

MRTom said:
And huge thanks to Morgan for the awesome gift! I was just about to go buy these to help bring back some crypto back to life! You read my mind! :)
img_2811.jpg

By the way, the chocolate box lasted exactly 89 seconds... I gorged them down faster than I could say "ooh! chocolate!" :drunken:
Your welcome!! Merry late Christmas :)

Madness said:
Has anyone else received their gift?  I still havent :( 
Not to rub it in, but I did! Thanks to Cory for the AQC credit, I snagged some really nice Pseudomugil "Red Neon." Pictures to come  :santa: 

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Could be in the mail. Shipping has been brutally slow and delayed for me at the shop. My wholesalers won't even ship fish until after the 6th.