Thinking ahead. Secret Santa?

KaraWolf

bronzefighter said:
PokeSephiroth said:
I'm just going to leave my address right here.... For everyone to see.... And send me extra gifts.  Hee hee hee

12345 6th Ave suite 7
WashingtonFishBox, WA 98765

Lololol....nothatsreallynotmyaddress.
You know, I really wouldn't be surprised to find out that you actually lived in the WashingtonFishbox.

Which begs the question...who's living in suites 1-6?
I live in 3. :p

KaraWolf said:
bronzefighter said:
PokeSephiroth said:
I'm just going to leave my address right here.... For everyone to see.... And send me extra gifts.  Hee hee hee

12345 6th Ave suite 7
WashingtonFishBox, WA 98765

Lololol....nothatsreallynotmyaddress.
You know, I really wouldn't be surprised to find out that you actually lived in the WashingtonFishbox.

Which begs the question...who's living in suites 1-6?
I live in 3. :p
The other ones that are unoccupied are filled with my fish tanks. lol!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah its a go. Will get working on this asap. Busy day for me today. Already on the road

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I've got the list and am checking it twice.... Unfortunately In my haste this morning I deleted all my Pm's instead of the ones checked.

SO. PM me your address so I can forward them on to your secret santas!

These are all the participants!
Aquarium Co-Op
PokeSephiroth
MRTom
cichlid-gal
bronzefighter
Naso2
Madness
FishloverRon
MorganEA
EarthFish

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'll get ya in the mix Hobby. No deadline, but make it timelyish :) It is the holidays and people are busy :)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting for a few more addresses. I've sent out the addresses to their secret santas that I've received so far.

I think I'm going to do a recording where I unbox my gift. It would be awesome if everyone did that as well and posted it on here, it'd be awesome to see how we react from our secret santa gifts. hahaha

hobbyorobsession said:
Thank you Ron for the secret santa gift, I put it towards a queen arabesque pleco.
I knew you would do something really good with it.  I had to look up the pleco....It's a gorgeous beast! That's really nice!

Merry Christmas!