Thinking ahead. Secret Santa?

Count me in! I wouldn't mind shipping stuff out...

Let's make this the most extreme christmas ever!

MOp4R3n.gif

Madness

Staff member
I like the idea, but it looks like only a hand full have really responded with a yes or comment. This could be really small, which is not a bad thing I suppose.

Im down. :)

I'll jump into this. I do agree with Cory that mailing something is the best way to pull this off.

Each of us could post a wish list on a specific topic thread to help out with what to get someone.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the list of people I have for the secret santa. Anyone else who wants in respond here. I'll be passing out names via PM on Monday night.

I'd say the amount to spend is roughly $20 or so value. New things only. Could be plants, fish, gift certificate, candy etc. Make it something you'd want to receive. Perhaps snooping through the person you get's last posts etc can give you some insight on what to get them. Or maybe you make some WICKED chocolates for Christmas? Those would be awesome too! Or maybe you have a gift card to a fish store far away? Or perhaps you've got the perfect fish, shrimp, or moss that person needs etc. Just be cautious as people won't know exactly when their present is arriving. So shipping live things is kind of hard.

Aquarium Co-Op
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PokeSephiroth[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]MRTom[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]cichlid-gal[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]bronzefighter[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Naso2[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Madness[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]FishloverRon[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]MorganEA?[/font]

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I hadn't thought about that part yet. Maybe we contact eachother? Otherwise I could take all the addresses. Not sure yet lol.

Whoever I get as a secret santa, I'm giving that person $20 worth of coal.... *ahem* activated carbon. =P

Kidding.......or am I? >=)

cichlid-gal

To keep things a little on the secret side....it would make sense for you, Cory, to gather the addresses and send them out with the name PM's when you let us know who we are gifting.

Sending you my address in a PM.

cichlid-gal said:
To keep things a little on the secret side....it would make sense for you, Cory, to gather the addresses and send them out with the name PM's when you let us know who we are gifting.

Sending you my address in a PM.
I think this would be best. Send out PM with your secret recipient and their contact info at the same time.

I'm just going to leave my address right here.... For everyone to see.... And send me extra gifts. Hee hee hee

12345 6th Ave suite 7
WashingtonFishBox, WA 98765

Lololol....nothatsreallynotmyaddress.

PokeSephiroth said:
I'm just going to leave my address right here.... For everyone to see.... And send me extra gifts.  Hee hee hee

12345 6th Ave suite 7
WashingtonFishBox, WA 98765

Lololol....nothatsreallynotmyaddress.
You know, I really wouldn't be surprised to find out that you actually lived in the WashingtonFishbox.

Which begs the question...who's living in suites 1-6?