url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=19&u=15313873]
img00010.jpg
[/url]

our 150 almost set up, few more things to do
180G tall?
It is a 150 gal tall.

shua

new 29g x 2 gotta love buildin tanks all on your own :D

more to come tomorrow any one want a tank for half store price? or glass cut? i need orders buy tonight, send them to Ashely all tanks must be under 60g

Racersk

You know anyone that can build a 75 gallon (48x18-20x 20 or higher) I have 48 " width to spare and about 20" of width that I'd be able to spare... The probrem is the cash that the LFS's want for these bigger tanks. I'm not opposed to acrylic either...

Shawn

shua

Racersk said:
You know anyone that can build a 75 gallon (48x18-20x 20 or higher) I have 48 " width to spare and about 20" of width that I'd be able to spare... The probrem is the cash that the LFS's want for these bigger tanks. I'm not opposed to acrylic either...

Shawn
i dont know anyone im sorry. i can build you a 123 gallon @ 46.5x30.75x20............. pm me

shua

sandnuka said:
how much you sellin 29 gallon tanks? and 20 gallon tanks? need a bunch for the hatchery i am planning.
how many we talking? i can have around 50 in two weeks.. and any size you want up to 60. and i figure about a buck a gallon unless you order 50+ then 50cents a gallon. pm me if your serious i can build you racks @ a cheep price too

shua

teddyzaper said:

my new 55 gallon acrylice with corner overflow, got it for $30. gonna have a 20 gallon sump, 10 gallon ATO and a 7.5 gallon secondary display tied in
it is a good lookin tank though... its brand new huh?

A

Anonymous

lol i wish, naw i got it at a local sale for $30. but the only visible scratches are on the bottom, although thats kinda anoying because im having a bare bottom... ill have to have a small layer of sand.

shua

i wouldnt do sand inless you are going to do a ish load of mec filtetation otherwise it will make it to your pump and eff it all to 7734

A

Anonymous

its gonna be saltwater, dont worry i got it lol, lets not steal the thread

Mikey

Took some quick shots tonight. This acrylic 60 gallon has a built in sump in the back, and is currently housing my 10 Eureka Red fry, and my 1 Blood Dragon Peacock. I bought the dead-live rocks from TJ (icer711), thanks again bro! The lights are two T5's, four feet long. The sand is home depot silica. Enjoy. Will get some better shots of the fish soon :)

SailBoat026.jpg

SailBoat027.jpg

sandnuka

MIKEY! tank looks AWESOME! i love the corals.... what a big difference that made.... and I can see thoughs peacocks, there gonna be gorgeous when they start to color up!! great job in the little time you had to put it together... just great.

Mikey

sandnuka said:
MIKEY! tank looks AWESOME! i love the corals.... what a big difference that made.... and I can see thoughs peacocks, there gonna be gorgeous when they start to color up!! great job in the little time you had to put it together... just great.
Thanks Joe!! We scored in that group buy, all of mine are healthy, have not lost one yet!! :cheers:

icer711

Looks great mikey lovein the coral ;) and glad to see you got it all together working right... were gonna have to get you a diff light though ill keep my eyes open for you... there is one that goes with that tank ill try and get u a pict of it.. it will make that tank look more awesome then it all ready is

Betty

Staff member
Some really nice looking tanks on here!

Here are a few of mine. These are older pictures and some things have changed, but they're pretty close.
29 gallon J. transcriptus and L. stappersii.
792b143a.jpg

38 gallon P. saulosi. I've changed this one and moved the saulosi to a larger tank.
This tank now houses two blood parrot, one was given to me (had outgrown its tank) and it was so skiddish that I ended up getting him a companion.
IMG_4184.jpg

55 gallon mbuna.
e9664cfe.jpg

60 gallon mbuna.
d5f3248b.jpg

75 gallon mbuna.
IMG_5992.jpg

75 gallon mixed Malawis.
MMjuntank.jpg

I also have another 29, a couple of 20s and some 10s with N. leleupi, N. brevis, and bristlenose plecos.