SHOW OFF YOUR TANK!

Kingstature

lars on said:
lilfishie said:
Good Lord King, how do you have time to take care of them all? They all look so good. You've inspired me. I'm getting another big tank. need someplace to put it. HMMMM :|
You could easily fit a 300 gallon in your living room. ;)
If I could afford a three hundred gallon tank I would for sure.... :king:

lilfishie

I could probably afford to buy one from craigs list. After I sold all my living room furniture so I could fit in that room! I already have an outrageous water and electric bill. Dont need to make those any larger.

Kingstature

lilfishie said:
I could probably afford to buy one from craigs list. After I sold all my living room furniture so I could fit in that room! I already have an outrageous water and electric bill. Dont need to make those any larger.
LOL.... You dont even want too talk electric and water bills with me.. Thats a whole other forum... :lol!:

Clogstonian

lilfishie said:

but think of all those fish!!!

lilfishie

Kingstature said:
Cory said:

Quick pick of the 300g, while I was setting up my fish room.
Thats one of biggest Clown Loaches Ive ever seen, Dang nice Job....
Yeah, How did I miss it? It is big isnt it. I saw the little ones at first. The little ones are not that little either. Didn't notice the big one till you said something.

Clogstonian

Sean - thanks for the pointers!
dscn6710.jpg

I'm a willing slave to my indoor garden. Below is from 4 yrs ago, way bad BBA, so frustrated I nearly gave up the hobby but instead I threw some money at it. BBA is still present but it never gets outta control.

dscn5012.jpg

stevieB

pictures of my taeniatus moliwe 30g breeding tank.thanks whatthebloody for the plants.first timer :D will post a picture of my 55g when its done. not the best shots but its from a phone.

sandnuka

46 Gallon Bowfront (Bedroom Tank)

46 Gallon Bowfront home to 8 Tropheus Moorii Moliro (Firecracker)... Some bleached corals, and african cichlid Sand, a fluval 305 canister (thanks TJ) and a Aqueon 55 HOB filter.... I really like this tank... love to fall asleep looking at it!

46galb10.jpg

lars on

5 gallon betta tank, fo super serial
utf-8BSU1HMDA2MzguanBn.jpg

10 Gallon Clown tank
utf-8BSU1HMDA2MzcuanBn.jpg

20 Gallon Soon to be clown tank
utf-8BSU1HMDA2MzEuanBn.jpg

20 Gallon Dempsey floor tank
utf-8BSU1HMDA2NDAuanBn.jpg

29 Gallon Flowerhorn tank
utf-8BSU1HMDA2NDEuanBn.jpg

46 Gallon Goldie community tank
utf-8BSU1HMDA2MzkuanBn.jpg

A

Anonymous

sandnuka said:
Nice look tank Side! I finished up my first planted tank.... take it easy... its a work in progress.

firstp10.jpg
Nice..that centerpiece and rock are oddly familiar..lol

Clogstonian

sandnuka said:
Nice look tank Side! I finished up my first planted tank.... take it easy... its a work in progress.

firstp10.jpg
you've got some good "bones" there . . . lady that did the Aquascaping talk at the GSAS, called the hard-scape structure of a planted tank, "the bones" . . . very poetic.

get the photos coming as it progresses

Mikey

sidekicking said:
well since I moved a little more than two weeks I rearrange my tank
9mbuna cichlids
Bro, how are those Saulosi doin' that I sold you? Tank is looking awesome!!!!