SHOW OFF YOUR TANK!

sandnuka

WOW VW!!!

You running your own aquriam at your house??? Jeeeez, how much for entry? lol, honestly, I think i would pay 5 bucks to walk threw and look at all your tanks... well, when all of them get full.... so, you have the best looking hobby I see, who else got tanks to SHOW OFF!?

FishLover

lars on said:
I did! How could I!

And my 5 gallon home depot bucket fish tank

bucketfish1.jpg

But for show tank this would have to be it, 5$ bin, my first ghetto fish tank

IMG00038.jpg
Oops. Very nice 5 gallon bucket tank with a little heater in it. I vote for this :cheers:

lilfishie

Pics of each one of my tanks
This is the 75 gallon saltwater tank
DSC05291.jpg

This is the 60 gallon saltwater tank
DSC04757.jpg

This is the 34 gallon saltwater tank
234.jpg

This is the 55 gallon freshwater tank
DSC05294.jpg

This is the 20 gallon freshwater tank
DSC05295.jpg

This is the 30 gallon freshwater tank
DSC05306.jpg

And a 5 gallon freshwater tank
DSC05317.jpg

Setting up two 10 gallon tanks for possible breading

gobluecichlids

finally got some pics of my tanks

135 gallon Albino eurekas, Moori Dolphins, Lithobate zrocks
072.jpg

073.jpg

110 tropheus tank (30 red rainbows, 13 ikolas)
074.jpg

225 Assorted african tank (frontosa, assorted male haps, elongatus Mphangas)
075.jpg

sandnuka

HOLY SMOKES

No wonder everyone wanted to show off there stuff.... We got some amazing looking setups! Oh, and sidekicking, thoughs jewels look really good in there... cant wait until they color and fatten up a lil' more.

Kingstature

Here are a few...

Discus 60 Gallon
IMG_0806.jpg

So this is 1/3 of my Fishues.... 20 gallon eclipse, 55 gallon Fry, 40 gallon hospital, 10 gallon Misc Holding, 150 Gallon angelfish, 40 gallon fry, 20 gallon Long Aggressive fish time out tank....
IMG_0852.jpg

40 Gallon African, 38 Gallon BowFront (Jag babies) Tank along wall in back of pic is 55 gallon algae growing monster...
IMG_0704.jpg

45 Gallon
IMG_0846.jpg

40 gallon Breeder
IMG_0847.jpg

The next tank is in my boys room and I cannot back far enough away to take tank pic but is a
90 gallon tall Planted here is best shot I could get....
IMG_0580.jpg

40 gallon Hospital
Photo0075-1.jpg

80 gallon Long Purple/Blood Parrot/Sevrum/Gourami
Photo0074-1.jpg

I have a ton of more tank pictures to take to complete this list I will be posting them as I take them...
:king:

lilfishie

Good Lord King, how do you have time to take care of them all? They all look so good. You've inspired me. I'm getting another big tank. need someplace to put it. HMMMM :|

aaronfeeney

show off tanks

turtle house(extremely low maintenance,, dont even feed it ,, the guppys in the tank with him, breed as fast as he eats

can anyone rotate this one for me? planted ram tank on top guppy tank on bottom

my favorite 100gal african tank

aaronfeeney

turtle tank

The turtle home started out as a frog habitat for my daughter , but I found out ,,the frog she caught was nearly endangered, a protected species , so we fattened it up and released it. The turtle was a freebie from a friend.

A

Anonymous

Good looking tanks , there are a lot of nice tanks being poster keep them coming.

lars on

lilfishie said:
Good Lord King, how do you have time to take care of them all? They all look so good. You've inspired me. I'm getting another big tank. need someplace to put it. HMMMM :|
You could easily fit a 300 gallon in your living room. ;)