SHOW OFF YOUR TANK!

Big Dave

180 gallon in wall tank

When I finished my basement I put this 180 in my wall. It looks better but I suck at photography. there is a huge log in the middle with java moss all over it. Some crypts in the front and some anubias growing on the logs on the sides. I've got 4 angelfish in there. 2 are a pair of albino pearlscale angels. I've got school of bloodfin tetras, a school of bleeding heart tetras, a breeding colony of bushy nose plecos and a school of cory cats.

24712.jpg
[/img]

sandnuka

Dont you have lights in the in wall????? need to turn off lights in the room, take another picture with the aquriam lights on so we can really get a good visual.... cause it looks amazing!

Big Dave

I tried turning the lights off and getting pics but they looked horrible. I'll ask my wife to help me. She's the photo lady. I'll get a shot of the sump behind the wall too. Its a 60 gallon wet dry.

No rays in this tank. I'll post some shots of the ray tanks in the fish room later.

Big Dave

Here's the fish room... the ray tanks are 72 x 72. All the metal racks you see I have welded just to give you a little glimpse of my work.

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

Big Dave

protocl said:
very nice setups dave!!!

BTW: did you get my PM?
yes I got your PM. I'll call you soon.

years ago when I bought the ray tanks I wish I would have been welding then. Wood moves too much and I have to shim under the tanks as the wood moves a bit.

Big Dave

sidekicking said:
you have nice set up man
what else do you keep in all the other tanks?
I've got a group of L199 and L129 plecos I'm trying to breed. I've got a pair of Uaru that I believe is a male female pair. I've got a few pairs of angels, kribensis and convicts. I'm also keeping a bunch of fish for a friend of mine right now.

Racersk

Here is my 50 gallon long with attached 10 gallon bow front feeder guppy starter

IMG00022-20100618-0015.jpg

IMG00023-20100618-0015.jpg

In an experiment, I am trying to breed guppies for the occasional snack for my Polypterous'.. The fish in my 50 keep uprooting smaller plants, so I moved them to a planted 10 gallon. Set it up a week ago, we'll see how it work out.

Shawn

shua

me and ashs 250G

our albertsons 120G lobster tank lol

our 150 re setting up

our 50G planted

our 400G not set up yet :pale:

and our 10g i am not showin

shua

url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=19&u=15313873]
img00010.jpg
[/url]

our 150 almost set up, few more things to do

A

Anonymous

my new 55 gallon acrylice with corner overflow, got it for $30. gonna have a 20 gallon sump, 10 gallon ATO and a 7.5 gallon secondary display tied in