My catfish

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I would think it would work. I would query planet catfish to see what those guys think.
Ive never joined up, just a lurker on there. I still have a ways to go to have an empty 65B available for the fish so no rush. But thank you for the reminder about the site, maybe its time to sign up.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
I think I have moved all the bumblebee cats from the upper planted 29g to one of the lower with just wood. I moved the 2 parrot doradids to the 29g with the c. eques and will be moving the a. preshardi cats into the planted 29g.
Partly trying to correct my continents but also trying to build a breeding group of bumblebees.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I think I have moved all the bumblebee cats from the upper planted 29g to one of the lower with just wood. I moved the 2 parrot doradids to the 29g with the c. eques and will be moving the a. preshardi cats into the planted 29g.
Partly trying to correct my continents but also trying to build a breeding group of bumblebees.
I think I still have one bumble bee I could spare to add to your colony!

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
During feeding I noticed one of the male T. Intermedia had tuned solid brown hiding the patterning on his sides. I caught all 3 to see if he would stay solid or revert. Also gave me a chance to sex them, 2m/1f.
First is the female. Note the rounder anal fin where the males are pointed and fleshy.
PXL_20220527_225056669~2.jpgPXL_20220527_224433078~2.jpgPXL_20220527_224919196~2.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Its always fun watching how excited the cory and hoplo get when its feeding time. Nice video.

Did the other hoplo heal up well?