My catfish

Betty

Staff member
Nice! I like seeing synodontis out and about. I have a couple that are active during the day and one that hides. When it comes out, I'm always shocked at how big it is.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Nice! I like seeing synodontis out and about. I have a couple that are active during the day and one that hides. When it comes out, I'm always shocked at how big it is.

She is hit or miss. Occasionally, she will cruise the tank when I feed. I due enjoy getting to she her out and about.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have a small syn catfish... almost opposite of yours. Base color is white with black spots all over... maybe 2.5-3” total length. It rarely comes out of its hiding spot, unfortunately

sir_keith

Legendary Member
I have a small syn catfish... almost opposite of yours. Base color is white with black spots all over... maybe 2.5-3” total length. It rarely comes out of its hiding spot, unfortunately

Could be a lot of things, but probably S. multipunctatus or S. petracola.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was the Petracola . I remember that name and when I googled it, it appears to have the same behavioral characteristics.....

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I love the look of the fish in the ‘talking catfish’ family but they are all big hiders. Yep it is a treat when they come out!