Boring, Dull, African fish...

Madness

Staff member
DMD123 said:
I can not confirm or deny any such African tanks existing in madness house. Said pictures could have been altered and belong in the category of UFO's, big Foot and the Loch Ness monster. (They do not exist!)
Thats because they are in my son's room. :tongue: I am ashamed to let anyone go in there. You know, boys, messy, I think its just part of their way of living. :)

Madness

Staff member
Honestly I havent figured it out. Bought both of them when only 3/4" big. Paid $10 for 5 fish. The guy had all of them in 1 125 gal tank. He had like 5 different spawning pairs, one of the pairs was a Christmas fulu.

Any ideas as to what you think?

AE86-Danny

Hey madness, can i have that red ruby peacock?
or any other peacocks / labs you wanna get rid of?
my tank still has shoulder room!!!! ahahahahha

Madness

Staff member
AE86-Danny said:
or any other peacocks
A, nope on the Ruby. I do have another male in the tank but is not showing colors. I think its a lemon something, it is yellowish.

AE86-Danny

madness said:
AE86-Danny said:
or any other peacocks
A, nope on the Ruby. I do have another male in the tank but is not showing colors. I think its a lemon something, it is yellowish.

if its a peacock, and you dont want it. ill take it. especially yellow,orange,reds. i have blues and oranges, but i want more yellow/reds.

also looking for an excuse to come see your giants.. i just spent 3 hours watching videos on TriMac's, Dovii's, Red devils, severums....

the 55 gallon tank i was looking at fell through sadly. petco needs to do a dollar a gallon sale already !!!!
100+ gallon will be mine in the quickness.

Adonijah

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/atXIKI2XHj4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Adonijah said:
You had said I came out the closet. So I pulled some vintage gay internet gold. :cheers:
:roll: :lmfao: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

me

LOL, that was awesome. I actually recognized the GI Joe footage right away. Shows how old I am :p

AE86-Danny

me said:
LOL, that was awesome. I actually recognized the GI Joe footage right away. Shows how old I am :p
i recognized it too.
but it was one of my favorite early morning shows through elementary school...

your not old! get out of here with that ish!

AE86-Danny

madness said:
Danny,
Are you interested in the Peacock still?

i sure am!

hey, do you any places that will come out to your property and pick up old cars that need scrapped and pay you a little cash?

i have a 1985 MR2 that i stripped to a shell basically (it still rolls) and it needs gone. only lookin for 50-100 bucks for it.
im gonna call pull-a-part now.

Madness

Staff member
I know that there are a lot of scrapers out there, not sure who to contact though.

finsandfeathers

Well gang I'm a fence rider on this discussion LOL keep africans & SA's and some others in between. There isn't a dull personality in all the SA's and guess because my africans for the most have been here so many years they aren't shy in the least and come right up to feed. If anyones a tad skittish it'd have to be the Vics and that isn't saying much LOL Color isn't a huge issue since my favorite fish is brown guess that explains my "thing" for the Labeo Fuellebornis with their OB natural look