Aquarium Cartel Swap Meet - Auburn, WA

Lamental Jester

Ben is gonna be there? heck yes!

I should be there, but i don't think I have enough to sell for a tables worth, I'll keep you posted Ron!

@BillHN: Korean BBQ afterwards perhaps? :cheers: 

Here is who we have so far that have committed to vendor tables....
Shango 
Gigi
Ron Sower
Billy Nyugen
Tanya
Livebearer
Crazed Ace
BinBin9

Looking for at least 7 more!

Hey Jester....Build it and they will come!

That is, commit to the table and you will find ways to fill it!  Use The Force, Jester!

CrazedAce

I will bring plants this time too!
I'll leave the illegal stuff at home for my cichlids to munch on. :D lol
But seriously, expect some val, floaters, guppy grass, hornwort, maybe some Java ferns and other plants I don't need anymore.

Let's fill all these tables!

Lamental Jester

fishloverRon said:
Hey Jester....Build it and they will come!

That is, commit to the table and you will find ways to fill it!  Use The Force, Jester!
Alright Ron... I've consulted with Luke Skywalker and he has shown me the way... I'll take a table space if you have an extra table availble for me to borrow like last time...

who knows, maybe I'll be carrying the droids you're looking for...
funny-OMG-R2D2-meme-Star-Wars_zps80d1e06d.jpg

CrazedAce

Looks like I may also be bringing an acrylic 55gal I'm getting today. I would bring the 100gal as well, but I'd prefer not to sit bent forwards all the way there. :p

Expect some extra guppies as well from the ones I'm getting from CherokeeNative.

Madness

Staff member
I will be bringing several samples of Southern Delight food for you all to try. I will have a price list if you wish to order any or are just curious about the cost. The food is made here in the United States.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. :D

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

KaraWolf

oooo I just realized this is actually in the driving distance I'm willing to go even if I buy NOTHING XD now to see what next weekends plans are, decide how little I'm going to allow myself for spending  and convince the hubby to go with me.  is weird and despises doing just about anything alone

KaraWolf

Would anyone be interested in some dwarf grass? (about 3-4in tall) Debating ripping some of mine up so it can grow in "level." it does have hair algae all over it but if you want it I can try to remember to bleach treat it off, or more likely your better-then-mine balanced aquarium will either kill the algae or something will eat it XD

Bring it KW.  Just put it in a Ziplock Baggie. Carry it with you, somebody will trade you something for it. That's what this meet is all about.  Bring a lot of questions too.  There are going to be some knowledge-laden people there, and it's always easier to ask and share face-to-face than over the web (personal opinion only! :lol: )

The algae isn't a problem to some people.  

BTW...I picked up 2 American flag fish at the recent GSAS auction and they have cleaned off a LOG I have that was loaded with green hair algae.  I'm watching to see what they do with the black beard algae now that the green is gone!!

CrazedAce

Yes, bring it!
And Kara, there is usually a convoy that groups together in Lacey if you wanted to follow...? It means you wouldn't be going alone. lol

KaraWolf

OOO mustn't forget I need floaters that aren't duckweed >> and don't get ginormous. cause when I finally get hatchets they shall need some cover. grumbles and curses at her tank
huzzah I shall bring some then XDD

ooo XD bet that was awesome to watch. When I got my first oto it did the same only to the glass...I left it growing until it was opaque >> less then 3 days later it was crystal clear! So impressive to watch them just demolish stuff. especially when it's something you want gone LOL

mmm probably not on the convoy. >> it's the being there with a bunch of strangers that I don't care for: think kid who sits in the corner with a book. too afraid to say hi. ridiculous! and yet that's me.