Aquarium Cartel Swap Meet - Auburn, WA

Denizaari

I had a blast yesterday!!! I just wish I would have been able to meet all of you by your handle too. Maybe next time we should get name tags with real and handle names?

hello12590

had a lot of fun made out with a new aquatop nano-sky 7 gal, a 16" finnex planted+, and some baby tears all for less than what the aquatop would have usually cost me.

Hi All...

It was fun seeing all the great people again! I hope all had as much as I did. I'll keep you posted on when we'll plan the next one.

It was a great place to meet up and get some pre-arranged trades accomplished as well as on-the-spot trades and sales. I made a trade with Natalie for 2 beautiful black angels which are some from Aron & Lori's strain, I think. Then Aaron Feeney and I had a pre-arranged trading of my swordtail X. helleri to round out his group, for some blue shrimp and pygmy cats to bolster to my little groups.

Also, got the 36'' Finnex Planted+ light that completes my collection to have them on each tank. Thanks for bringing them, Cory!

I'm an official Shrimp Rancher with the official T-shirt now. Thanks for bringing them, Gigi and Shango!

Carl gets more plants out of one aquarium to sell and trade than anyone else I know. And they are always beautiful.

Did you see Aron Jemison's artistic woodwork? That was some really good looking art.

Thanks to Gigi, for our eflyer with the discus and all the others who helped pull this event together. It was another moment in our histories that will likely be with us for a while!

KaraWolf

Denizaari.... I totally had mine on hand too...just left it in the car and was too lazy to go back out and get it. Last time lots of people had on their cool badges Poke made.

Denizaari

Is it possible to talk to poke (can't spell the rest if it) and have him make me one? Maybe some other boxers too? I'll pay for it if need be.

KaraWolf

possibly :) you could PM him and ask. I thought he meant making paper ones so I just made my own ridiculous one with the same background as his (1/4 sheet of paper with safety pins lol ) he made cool ID card ones.

star_rider

Made it to my first swap meet.
got to meet a few of you and enjoyed a long chat with Cory.. I need to make a run up there to visit.

Angelo, do you still have the template that peeps could use? If so could you post it here again so I don't have to go searching threads for them? Thanks, Pal.

Missed you there again, but glad Cory could come from the Co-op!