Aquarium Cartel Swap Meet - Auburn, WA

Hello Fishboxers.....!

Been wondering about the next swap meet?  Well here you go. The Eagles Club is working with me by
offering a reduced rent as we build the event through this next 12 months.  So all I need from you that want tables is $10 each. It's easy to load in and out..One floor level with great access.  We need 15 tables as a minimum.  We have 5 tables committed so far. I'll be looking for a fish store or 2 to donate a nice door prize for the table renters and maybe some other goodies.  Keep in touch!

A

Anonymous

Nah. This time more of a customer and maybe if I have time to help clean up. Like the title btw.

A

Anonymous

Nice. Spread the word. Got any flyers to put up on LFS doors?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Aquarium Co-Op is donating a Ray 2 24 inch light. 7k/actinic spectrum.

tayntdawg

Send me a flyer I work at "SERRIA FISH AND PETS" I started about a month ago in the fish foom helpin out about 20hrs aweek right now with cleaning and tryin to get things back up too above par you kno. So send me one or bring one down tomorro after 2pm. Ill also talk with jonas and bruce about maybe doing the sponsor thing. I now we have a buch of used stuff and really old stuff. But ill definitly let ppl. Thanks ron these are a blast to go to and meet ppl off the box.

VernalPond

-Tayntdawg

The image posted above is made large enough so it will print nicely as a one page flyer. Just print it out and you will have that flyer for work! Thanks for helping get the word out! This is going to be a great time. I love when Ron pulls one of these together.

CrazedAce

I should be able to attend this one as well! Hey Ron, do you need the money up front for the tables or how do we go about that?

I should be able to bring a bunch of guppies, a few female bettas, a bunch of bristlenose plecos again, and whatever other stragglers I can find in my tanks.

If anyone is coming down from further North, I would be willing to trade/buy some black blasting sand from Manufactures Mineral in Renton. It's like $17 per #100. I'd be willing to increase that though so I don't have to drive up there myself afterwards!

CrazedAce said:
I should be able to attend this one as well! Hey Ron, do you need the money up front for the tables or how do we go about that?
I'll register you for the table...if you want more than one, let me know....and you bring the $$$ to the meet. We keep it simple and trusting everyone that commits keeps their commitment.

Thanks...! It'll be great to see you here again!

Ron

Livebearer

Binbin9,
My b-friends betta of 2 years just pasted away. could prove us a replacement? We like reds or???
Will cee U there. Livebearer