Status
Not open for further replies.

lars on

CORAL PICS!
Monti cap (orange) and green birdsnest!
NEWCORAL016.jpg

MOVIN IN FOR THE KILL
NEWCORAL026.jpg

10$ frag piece. green striped mushroom (MY FAVORITE CORAL EVERRRR)
NEWCORAL017.jpg

Pretty lil guy that lorrie gave me
NEWCORAL019.jpg

lars on

MORE CORAL PICS

Nother coral that lorrie gave me :), you rock lorrie. Most resilient guy in the tank
NEWCORAL020.jpg

Green birdsnest
NEWCORAL025.jpg

NEWCORAL021.jpg

whole 10 gal tank
NEWCORAL023.jpg

clowns enjoying the new 20 gallon
NEWCORAL022.jpg

lars on

PESKY HERMIT CRAB with his corall :)

NEWCORAL013.jpg

Nother zoa frag lorrie gave me, went from only 2-3 opening up to ALL of them opening, and now there are like 6 new heads!! :D
NEWCORAL007.jpg

KENYA TREESSS Got smooshed on the way home but now they are shrinking back down and lifting up into the water!! Post a new pic of them tomorrow
NEWCORAL018.jpg

lars on

i found itttt, at da beachhhhh

// Im hoping some coral or zoo or polyp will blanket it, make it look really cool

A

Anonymous

LOL! hey those are my corals! :p liking the tank, although the kenyas look like a pile of poo lol. add some more rock and place some more stuff on the rocks!

A

Anonymous

forgot to post this, they wont stick to the bottle because its glass, the only thing ive seen stick to glass is anemones and star polyps. it will get a nice purple coraline on it though

lars on

They are all healthy now, the kenya trees. All streached out and fully extended! Really pretty. But Im gonna try and put a little rack in on one corner so the hermit will stop bulldozing everything.

ooo: STAR POLYPS IT IS THEN!!

sandnuka

Lookin great lars.... I love how many pages this post is... lol.... youve changed it up like 20 times. haha. its like your little own blog.

lars on

It is my little blog, it be my reef build thread :D

The diary thing is kinda lame, looks weird. Nice and clean in the forums

lars on

A little starfish has come to life in my tank! Its body is about 1/4th an inch, and he has no legs!!! But they starting to grow back, and hes moving realy fast with his newly grown tentacles! He already moved probably 2 feet, and thats when I noticed him.

Both the clowns attacked him at first but now they have lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.