20 gallon Reef tank build

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

lol, saltwater made me bankrupt (even though im 14).... lol and i keep wanting more, whats wrong with me!

oh and btw, in the pictures they have black tips, that means they arent fully extended, thats why i said u need to do a water change :p. but i suposed those pics are a few days, if not weeks old

baglel10

teddyzaper said:
lol, saltwater made me bankrupt (even though im 14).... lol and i keep wanting more, whats wrong with me!

oh and btw, in the pictures they have black tips, that means they arent fully extended, thats why i said u need to do a water change :p. but i suposed those pics are a few days, if not weeks old
i know how you feel im 15 and trying to do sw but its hell trying to get money

lilfishie

teddyzaper said:
Welcome to the addiction. I have three SW tanks and five FW tanks. I still want more and bigger tanks.

lars on

baglel10 said:
teddyzaper said:

i know how you feel im 15 and trying to do sw but its hell trying to get money
Ya only got one more year till you can get a job lol I went throuh my ENTIRE first jobs earnings on fish tanks. Over 3 grand, all on fish tanks.

lars on

TJ, YOU ARE AMAZING.

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzQuanBn.jpg

A

Anonymous

your new avatar picture scares me lol. its staring straight at me O.O anyways, more info please?

lars on

Gingers scare everyone. ITs their nature. DONT LOOK IT IN THE EYES!! It will eat your soul!

hmmm, more info on what?

Trading my 2 massive pieces of liverock, calcium reactor thingy (for regans 150 gal tank :) ), and the rena xp2 canister filter is spyral doesnt give it to a hobo for regans 48-55 mystery gallon fish tank with stand. Icers gonna pick it up for meh on sunday when I go steal pp cat. THEN TO FREEDOM FESTTT YEAHHHH

Then gonna buy some lights for it online, wattage depending on how tall the tank is, which is a mysteryyyyyyy

Gonna build or possibly buy a sump from someone on here or use my old 20 gal saltwater for the sump

lars on

GOT A NEW TANK!! Gonna sell it to buy a bigger tank though!

20$ for a 45 gallon tank with lights, canopy, AND STAND!!

Icer, YOU KICK ASS. I never would have found it!

It had about 2" to spare cramming it in the car.

utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODguanBn.jpg

And the lights are really weird, gonna replace them with one light bar instead of two, and actually tubular lights, not bulbs.
utf-8BSU1HMDA2OTAuanBn.jpg

lars on

Spyral said:
You are going to trade off my gift to you? Sad panda.
The rena?Dont kno hat chu talkin bout.

Renas goin on the goldie tank :) e hae like 3 penguin bioheel 130Bs e dont use, stick em on this tank and sell it

sandnuka

you just got it, and your selling it for 20 bucks??? I dont understand.... can you explain a little more... very nice tank!

sandnuka

lol... your flippin tanks... lol.... thats sooo funny! how much bigger of a tank you want? thought you werent suppose to get anymore tanks and have to sell all yours?

lars on

I kno man Im gonna make it sparkle

Yo, taking don the other to soon, just gotta sell the stupid fish. ):<

Im aiming for a 7 bofront, but I really just ant a like -6" ide tank, lotsa room to sim

HATE NO DOUBLE U KEYY

A

Anonymous

Here, Jukia, have a few of my W's

W W W W W W W W W W W w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

That ought to last you a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.