What did you do with your tank(s) today?

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III

BPSabelhaus

This has been fun, learned a lot. They're getting big enough to be able to catch bigger food than BBS so I have some microworm, grindal, whatever white worms going and picking up frozen bloodworms later. The tank does have daphnia and other such in it, but those are just out of reach. I think. They could be eating them for all I know lol

John58Ford

Stopped by Aquarium Paradise and they have NO live black worms!! They don't know if they will ever, either. Stupid hurricanes :mad:
Funny thing, after one of my lfs (won't make and shame which one but you all know my 3 closest) pulled the tax ID thing on me, be days he'd gladly keep going the store credit/straight trade direction if I supplied him black worm cultures instead of my old stuff. I never looked into it but this was 6-7 months ago so maybe he could see that shortage coming how hard is it to do? Seems we all have enough space in the garage for an ugly tank if that's all it takes.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Funny thing, after one of my lfs (won't make and shame which one but you all know my 3 closest) pulled the tax ID thing on me, be days he'd gladly keep going the store credit/straight trade direction if I supplied him black worm cultures instead of my old stuff. I never looked into it but this was 6-7 months ago so maybe he could see that shortage coming how hard is it to do? Seems we all have enough space in the garage for an ugly tank if that's all it takes.
You raise black worms!?o_O:D