What did you do with your tank(s) today?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I thought this would be a good spot to post pictures or talk about what you are doing with your tanks. Can be even simple as 'Not much, just fed the fish and watched them for awhile'.

Just post something about what you did with your fishy friends each day.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Im still at work killing time waiting for it to hit 4pm so I can leave. But when I do get home Im looking forward to feeding the puffers. They take down a giant night crawler like its nothing. Very impressive for their size.

Then I feed the big tank and just watch the big balas go nuts over the pellets. They are kind of dumb fish compared to cichlids, or puffers but they do appreciate a good feeding. lol

Thats it for me today.

Joel

Administrator
Staff member
Stole some babies from my Nkata bay yellow labs just before. Sweet sweet babies.

Sold a bunch of fish last night. The guy has no idea what each fish is except for me pointing at the breeding groups and doesn't realise I gave him a bunch of nice f2's that I wouldn't normally hand out but there's no chance he'll breed them haha.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Did a 60% water change on the Tanganyika 125 that I posted yesterday in the 'Ideas to get more activity thread.' It's amazing how all your water parameters can check out just fine, but do a 50-60% water change and the fishes invariably perk up. Clearly they're telling us something...

Betty

Staff member
Did a 75% water change on my 30 gallon, then made the mistake of trying to rearrange the rocks and just couldn't get it looking the way I wanted, so rearranged and rearranged and rearranged... still not happy with it.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Such a cute pugly fugly mug! Puffer mouths are hilarious
You mean this kind of mouth action? lol
img_20190409_204449921-jpg.5258

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
My puff was doing the quivering Elvis lip. Thank you, Thank you very much. lol

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I worked on my 20L today. Cut background for it and removed extra lighting pods.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Worked on the guppy/danio tank added some more dwarf sag, crypt wendetii bronze and corkscrew Val. Not sure the Vals were a good purchase they don’t have much root. I am going to try super glueing gravel to the base of each to try sinking them.