Shrimp bug bit me again!

Mike16T

Yeah, they are spoiled. :) How long will it last them? Does it start to disintegrate as time passes?

Hahaha.. With the snails and shrimp in the tank. It didn't even last 24 hours at all.. I put it in the tank last night and when I woke up, it's all gone.

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
As usual your slow friend has no idea what this is. At least you have shrimp on the stick. Usually when I put food in the feeding tray and come back 30 minutes later it is full of snails with not a shrimp to be seen anywhere.

That's what happened to me!! I got this um...Boreno Wild "GROW" and the shrimp could give a rat's. The snails think it's all the rage.

UGH.

Mike16T

That's what happened to me!! I got this um...Boreno Wild "GROW" and the shrimp could give a rat's. The snails think it's all the rage.

UGH.

I'm not a fan of Borneo Wild at all.
I responded to your message on the chat. I listed the stuff of vendors and brand of foods there too.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I know you did. but you OVERWHELMED me with info dude. I was mind-boggled.

I will take better care on my next shopping excursion.....

Mike16T

Saturday photo shoot.. =)

LfUuxjX.jpg

ad3PYqJ.jpg

YU4tEgW.jpg

This Mama should be releasing her minions soon!! :D:D
KoSUx4E.jpg

Mike16T

Not shrimp but post but I can't resist posting it. =)

Say hello Hoppy! ^_^
oBArPFi.jpg

@VickiK , Here's another one that I promised to post a pic. My Pseudomugil Luminatus (Formerly Paskai). He is the alpha between the other P. Luminatus. He's a bit full from blood worms.. =) Oh and he is on top of some of my buces that i'm growing.. =)
1M0dvVQ.jpg

NSncpTj.jpg