Shrimp bug bit me again!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Dang, you got the fancy ones.... I have five or six chocolate shrimp left in my 5g nano tank. I'd love to get more, as I made the mistake of adding a betta and he ate the babies so I don't have them like I used too.

I need to talk with Tanya down south to add some of her culls.

Mike16T

Dang, you got the fancy ones.... I have five or six chocolate shrimp left in my 5g nano tank. I'd love to get more, as I made the mistake of adding a betta and he ate the babies so I don't have them like I used too.

I need to talk with Tanya down south to add some of her culls.

We do group order with some friends from time to time when there is a pre-order list from a vendor.. =)
Much cheaper prices and shipping is split between us.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Hahahah.. We'll see. . I take pictures and videos when ever I have time.. I already took some videos of my puffer eating snails.. =)

I hope that I subscribed to your channel.....can you repost the link please? Then I will for sure.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I hate it when I can only count 5 - 7 shrimp. Those little bugger hide -- BUT per Mark's Shrimp Tanks on YouTube, I'm keeping my big meat-hooks out there.
It's killing me by the way.....

Mike16T

Came back home with a surprise!
Berried shrimps!!
R4x3Z5a.jpg

ZRSGmGd.jpg

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Vicki, What do you need help again.. -_- Sorry.. Had a busy past week and weekends..

LOL No worries, @Mike16T I already bought some "GROW" food from that company that begins with a B...? sorry. I can't remember but was going to ask you what's your highest quality shrimp food. I don't see my PRLs growing at all yet the CRS are going to TOWN!

Loren

As usual your slow friend has no idea what this is. At least you have shrimp on the stick. Usually when I put food in the feeding tray and come back 30 minutes later it is full of snails with not a shrimp to be seen anywhere.

Mike16T

As usual your slow friend has no idea what this is. At least you have shrimp on the stick. Usually when I put food in the feeding tray and come back 30 minutes later it is full of snails with not a shrimp to be seen anywhere.

Shrimp skewer..? Anyone..?:rofl:rofl
It's an algae stick.. ^_^

Betty

Staff member
Yeah, they are spoiled. :) How long will it last them? Does it start to disintegrate as time passes?