Shrimp bug bit me again!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I know the feeling.. It's killing me that I can't set up more shrimp tank at the moment.. =(

Shrimps in my bucket list:

Blue bolts
Red Zebra Pintos
Fancy red tigers
Aura blue
Cardina cf. Balbauti var. Green (http://nanocaridina.weebly.com/caridina-cf-babaulti-var-green.html)

=)

I don't have a bucket list yet Mike. I want to wait and see if the ones I have don't kick the bucket...then I'll start thinking about that. There's 11 in there and I've yet to count all 11 in one viewing.

Mike16T

I just noticed one of my shrimps is PURPLE!!!!! Is it just me or does anyone see it too...? I promise that there is no camera effect on this picture. This is raw cellphone picture..

lC9Eml6.jpg

Here is the close up...

1sFd89I.jpg

Mike16T

I couldn't get clearer picture as the shrimp is on the backside of the tank... =(
My cellphone is literally touching the glass panel when I took the shot.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I don't have a bucket list yet Mike. I want to wait and see if the ones I have don't kick the bucket...then I'll start thinking about that. There's 11 in there and I've yet to count all 11 in one viewing.

AND I counted 11 today.

It's very odd. Just now - counting again - I noticed that the PRLs and the CRS are in their own little groups. PRLs - over there. CRS -- over here. It's strange to see.

I think I'm going to have to have a meeting with them on anti-segregation. Unacceptable!
Can't we all just GET ALONG, man???

Mike16T

AND I counted 11 today.

It's very odd. Just now - counting again - I noticed that the PRLs and the CRS are in their own little groups. PRLs - over there. CRS -- over here. It's strange to see.

I think I'm going to have to have a meeting with them on anti-segregation. Unacceptable!
Can't we all just GET ALONG, man???

Hahhaha.. Go protest!!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Hahhaha.. Go protest!!

Crap. I just went back over there to get a picture of this --- and they've all mixed back up again. Maybe the PRLs were having an AA meeting and the CRS were having their Alanon Group gathering...LOL

And now they're having coffee and cookies.

Mike16T

Crap. I just went back over there to get a picture of this --- and they've all mixed back up again. Maybe the PRLs were having an AA meeting and the CRS were having their Alanon Group gathering...LOL

And now they're having coffee and cookies.

That's good.. Sometimes they will be a loaner and sometimes they like to be in group.. I noticed that too with my shrimps..

Loren

I just noticed one of my shrimps is PURPLE!!!!! Is it just me or does anyone see it too...? I promise that there is no camera effect on this picture. This is raw cellphone picture..

lC9Eml6.jpg

Here is the close up...

1sFd89I.jpg
That purple one is mine. I gave it to you by mistake. I have your black one at home and we can make the exchange this weekend.