Second Seattle Area Aquarium SWAP meet

Br

Will there be another event hold place in Seattle anytime soon? I was keep checking on the address and it's in Federal Way but the title says "Seattle Area Aquarium Swap Meet".... I'll try to heading down there this weekend if I have a chance...will be fun....

Seattle_Aquarist

fishloverRon said:
Hey Roy, If you come will you bring some Got Fish GSAS postcard too? I've got some I'll have there.
Hi Ron,

I'm sorry but I have previous commitments for Saturday afternoon and evening otherwise I would be there. I enjoyed the first one; lots of fun, fish talk, and bargains. I hope everyone has a good time.

-Roy

hawaiian opae

I should have around two dozen Crystal Reds for sale and my son will have a dozen small sword tails. Looking for Java moss, maybe a 20L or poret foam.

I also pulled out 3-20g tanks to sell. 2 are spoken for and the other is still available. I'll have some sponge filters there too.

lars on

I'm gonna be looking for smaller heaters for a 55g, looking to trade my jäger 250watt, tred to cook my fish yesterday! If ya wanna trade at the swap pm me! Would live to have a smaller jäger heater.

Jessielynn1024

Im so mad I have to work roday :( anyone know when the next swap is? I havent been to one yet. Im for sure going to the auction april 13th though. Will be looking for sponge filter and live worm culture

A

Anonymous

Im on the hunt for plants, dwarf cichlids, angel fish varieties that are uncommon. Also just to throw it out there. I need to upgrade my CO2 tank. Either I can use another 5# tank , may consider a 20 pounder. I won't pay much for these because I can get a heck of a discount through my company. But if anyone has a tank just sitting around I maybe interested...

Jessielynn, Aron and I are planning to continue the SWAP about every 3 to 4 months. We find that wafishbox is a good place for us to promote them, so stay live on here for the next announcement. I'm gone now to get ready for it. Sorry you can't make it this time.
Ron

A

Anonymous

Jessielynn1024 said:
Im so mad I have to work roday :( anyone know when the next swap is? I havent been to one yet. Im for sure going to the auction april 13th though. Will be looking for sponge filter and live worm culture

:afro: .oO sounds like you have a cold coming on... Cough cough*

Good day to play hooky! Lol