Second Seattle Area Aquarium SWAP meet

Betty

Staff member
I have something going on earlier in the day, but I think I'll be able to make this one.

We have approximately 11 tables preregistered at this time. INcluded are 2 LFSs, and possibly a 3rd, and a minimum of 2 breeders. So if there is anything specific you are looking for, post it here so they can pack it up and bring it for you.

Many thanks to Aron for posting on CL for us and keeping up the FB page!
Thanks to Brian Oliver for posting on a couple of his forums!
And Poke... for nametagging for us!

BTW We have a few small tables available too!

Ron

Angelman

WOW this thing gets bigger and bigger every time we do this. Great to see all the support for this event :affraid: I guess what Ron is saying here is that we still have room if you are on the fences about getting a table you better just get one. Only 4 days left.

I'm primarily looking for a glass cover for a 36bowfront tank (Aqueon), and possibly some [color:3397=dark red]Rummynose Tetras</font>, and Shrimp Shrimp Shrimp!

I'm also shopping on behalf of Lars On, I will be keeping an eye out for some neat looking plants for her :D

Also, to those who requested nametags, just approach me, and I will be more than happy to hand yours to you! IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REQUEST NAME TAGS! I will be making them up until Friday night, so feel free to send me your info (Real Name, is all I need) via PM :)
Here's what they look like:

Sticker nametags for people who didn't request a nametag, or for people who are not members of wafishbox, where they can write their own names on, are done! The stickers also have a QR code that, when scanned with a smartphone, will direct them to our forum. The writing says "Join us on WashingtonFishbox! Scan the QRcode to get there!" :) There's about 100 or so, of the stickers, so we should be good (I hope).

gobluecichlids

I have a brand new frame top for a 72 gallon bowfront tank. Still in box, make me a reasonable offer if interested. Color is black.

A

Anonymous

PokeSephiroth said:
Sticker nametags for people who didn't request a nametag, or for people who are not members of wafishbox, where they can write their own names on, are done! The stickers also have a QR code that, when scanned with a smartphone, will direct them to our forum. The writing says "Join us on WashingtonFishbox! Scan the QRcode to get there!" :) There's about 100 or so, of the stickers, so we should be good (I hope).
Your not going to need a name tag Angelo. We've seen your face so much in the last couple days we could point you out of a large crowd. Ha! :D I'm hoping to make it to this swap. Sounds awesome!

A

Anonymous

I am so going!
I am gonna have some tanks for sale if anyone wants them feel free to pm me for details.
I will have like 5 tanks and lots of supplies
Open to trade!

Lamental Jester

ahhhh, I'm so excited!!!
tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o_zpscfc25c05.gif

theChad said:
Your not going to need a name tag Angelo. We've seen your face so much in the last couple days we could point you out of a large crowd. Ha! :D I'm hoping to make it to this swap. Sounds awesome!
LOL... I s'pose that would be true, for us wafishbox members. But there's plenty of other future members out there that don't know how I look like! =P
I just realized that my facial expression almost looks like Tom Green's, in your avatar. Haha! Whoa.

madness said:
Dude, you are awesome. Going above and beyond, we thank you. :D
I'm glad I can find ways to contribute to our ever growing fish community! :)

gobluecichlids

gobluecichlids said:
I have a brand new frame top for a 72 gallon bowfront tank. Still in box, make me a reasonable offer if interested. Color is black.
I won't be attending, but let me know if anyone's interested. I can find some locals to bring it down for me.

Currently working on a third batch of nametags today, is there anyone else that would like one? Please let me know, and I will happily make one for you! Quick, before time runs out! I will keep making them until Friday (as long as people request them, hehe)

As these swaps become more frequent, these nametags can be re-used, over and over for future swap events! :)
C'mon, let everyone know you're a proud WaFishBox Member! :)

Does anyone happen to have a spare Shaft and Bushings for an Eheim 2232 Canister Filter?? Seems that mine broke, and I'm really surprised that those plastic dowel looking things are $20 !!!! Crazy!

Manufacturer Item No. 7444390

If anyone might have any they are planning on selling, please let me know! I would be eternally grateful! :D

Looks like this:
http://www.thatpetplace.com/shaft-bushings-2026-2028-eheim-filters?gdftrk=gdfV2226_a_7c268_a_7c6967_a_7c217672&ne_ppc_id=1463&ne_key_id=26576363&gclid=CKWqu4_36bUCFa9aMgod9wMAIw

I'm also looking for a ceramic shaft thingy, for a fluval 204 canister filter... looks like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Hagen-A20041-Assembly-Impellers-Straight/dp/B0002Z7V14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1362636443&sr=8-4&keywords=fluval+204+parts

WaFishBox SWAP Namtages, Batches 1 thru 3 are now complete! Currently taking in more requests for batch 4! :) Only two more days to go before the swap! Would be nice to have a snazzy nametag to show everyone who you are! haha =P

I currently have nametags for the following users:
Aquarium Co-Op, Hawaiian Opae, Shrimp Almighty, theChad, Lamental Jester, Madness, Madness Jr., Betty, cuashidor3, Angelman, FishloverRon, Lars On, and PokeSephiroth (Oh, that's me.)

I only have one Lanyard left, but I have those nametag clips that you can clip onto your clothing, for future nametag requests, I just wanted to let you all know. =P