March Northwest Aquarium Swap Meet - New Thread!

keman

Looking forward to meeting some more of the folks on here this weekend. I will have a table for free stuff, and might have a few cheap for sale bits too. Anyone with GOOD, free, fish related items who would like to add them to the free table are welcome.

Madness

Staff member
I will have 3 acrylic tanks ranging around 40, 45, and 55 gal and one 75 gal glass w/stand and lids. A few UV sterilizers, whisper air pumps, large external water pump, misc decor and who knows what else.

AND I WILL NOT BE BRINGING ANY OF IT HOME, SO PRICES WILL BE DOABLE BY ALL. :)

Also I will have Pure Midas available 1/2" if you want to buy some I will bring them. I will do sell in groups of 5 only for $15, if you want 10 I will give the second 5 for $10, totaling 10 for $25. These are from my Orange Pair.

Ali

I am on call to be a goat midwife that day so I may have to duck out suddenly, but if the doe/kids aren't in a rush I hope to spend some time there and get to put faces to screen names.

I assume cash is the preferred method of payment here?

And Madness, any extra paradigm foods you'll be bringing?

Ali

Hey Ron, in all likelihood the doe will have gone into labor by then. Of course she could kid at 8am and I'll be totally free. Unfortunately this is just one of those things we can't schedule :)

I'm planning on getting there about 1130ish to help set up if folks need it, and then shop a bit. Taking an earlier shift is a lot less likely for me to have to run off on. If there's a number I can reach you at I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Can everyone post some craigslist ads for your area for this swap? Thanks!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I'm bringing a hood ( cherrywood color) for the free table. It works well but could use some elbow grease

Ali

Anybody bringing some pleco caves? Seen lots of photos of cool ones members have set up for their BNs and want to get some myself. I have two L104's and hope to get more. Haven't been able to get any good info/articles about breeding them (even good pictures explaining how to determine gender or age at sexual maturity) but I figure providing a variety of caves and such won't hurt.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
It fits on top of my 75 acrylic which is 48x18. I'll measure it in the morning. Not sure how tall it is

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be bringing in the back of my car ( I won't be staying very long) a 65g glass tank and a metal framed 10g and some fake log structures. In the hopes of making some trades with people

I'll be looking for a 40g breeder, hoses/ media/connectors to fx5 and pleco caves as well

Madness

Staff member
lloyd378 said:
I'll be bringing in the back of my car ( I won't be staying very long) a 65g glass tank and a metal framed 10g and some fake log structures. In the hopes of making some trades with people

I'll be looking for a 40g breeder, hoses/ media/connectors to fx5 and pleco caves as well

Not exactly a 40 breeder but close 37.5 gal acrylic tanks 36x15x16, several Fx5 connectors, nice chunk of wood and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. No pleco caves though.

While I was in Texas last week I was staying in the area where Texas Holey Rock formed over the ages. I was able to collect about 30# of smaller pieces, many of which I'm bring to the Swap meet this Sunday. Looking to trade for some Mopani or Manzanita. Or sell it.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not planning on bringing any plecos unless ordered from my shop. But we do have l200 in stock as well as a few other types as well.