March Northwest Aquarium Swap Meet - New Thread!

Madness

Staff member
Ron, give me a table as well. Finally I get to make one of these. ;) And I will have the camera with me as well. :)

BTW: I need some registration-table helpers.
It's easy. Just sit there and encourage people to sign in...and smile at them!!!! If we can get 6 people to help, it would only be 30 minutes each. I will have my trading table right beside it for any assistance needed.

KaraWolf

Which type of guppy is that in the flyer? Guy on fb got some from a buddy but doesnt know what they are and says his look like that. Pretty sure its a Snakeskin but wanna be sure before I tell him Im positive :)

Also, sign me up for a table!

I pulled the photo off the internet. It's beautiful and it does have a cobra or snakeskin pattern, at least half of the body & tail do. Someone more familiar with the newer guppy lines will probably chime in here and fill us in. I used to raise a lot of guppies many years ago. Need a lot of tanks to do it the way I did it then and I don't have any space now.

Got you down for the table now!!! Good to be seeing you there!

Ali

I'll just be there to shop and chat so I'm happy to take a shift at the sign in table.

So Far we have 10 tables registered for the Swap Meet.
Looking forward to seeing many FunFishFriends there again and learning what everyone is up to these days.

emmynk

Will anyone be selling shrimp this time around? Need some any would rather buy local and from a good source.

There are a few tables left. Let me know if you want one of them. We're 15 days from the Swap Meet!

This is a great place to sell/trade/donate the excess fish, plants & equipment you have. It's also a great place to pick up the fish, plants, & equipment you may have been looking for!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
What is everyone hoping to find at the swap? Trying to decide if I drag lights down this time or not etc.

KaraWolf

I'm hoping someone has some massive wood specimens. And to get super lucky and find a 15 high or 20 extra high. The 15 that broke in storage last year apparently was a weird shape and has the footprint of a standard 10 0.o Beyond that I actually have no idea this time round. Unless someone wants to bring in gridal worms for my dario dario.

Betty

Staff member
Aquarium Co-Op said:
What is everyone hoping to find at the swap? Trying to decide if I drag lights down this time or not etc.
I was going to ask you if you were bringing lights! I'm not sure I'll be able to make the swap, but I'm going to try. I was looking at purchasing some Finnex stingray lights and would rather get them from you than order them online.