March Northwest Aquarium Swap Meet - New Thread!

FINALLY..!
The date for the next Northwest Aquarium Swap Meet is Sunday, March 22!
Location is The Eagles Club at 702 M St SE, Auburn, WA 98002
Set up is 11AM-Noon.
Open to public Noon til 3PM.
Table fee is $15/table; 3 tables for $40.
There will be 18 tables available. Contact me now at aquariumcartel@gmail.com to register for yours.
Attendance is free.

keman

Is there going to be table for Free stuff? I have a ton of parts and such that may not have much sale value, yet might be of use to others.

Not at this point. We need to get tables registered with the $15 donations to cover the room rent. Maybe you can bring a box and we can set it somewhere for all to see. If there is a table left we could use it.

keman

I would not mind donating for a "free stuff" table, but would be unable to man the table for set up or tear down. I will be stopping by, but may not have the time to commit to running a table.

Could end up with a whole pile of stuff left over at the end of the day and no one to claim it.

I can get that taken care of. Donating is good...!!!!! It's the spirit I started these swaps with and I'd like to keep it going. The whole reason for this event is to have a place and time here in the south of Seattle area for us to get together, swap stories, livestock and equipment, and sell a little bit too!

I look forward to meeting you!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone want to make a flyer for this? So I can get it posted to facebook and the newsletter sent out etc?

keman

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Anyone want to make a flyer for this? So I can get it posted to facebook and the newsletter sent out etc?

Don't forget to add into the flyer that there will be a table for free stuff. Anyone wanting to add things to the table is welcome, so long as it is good usable stuff.

keman

No worries. Happy to support our fishy community in any way I can. Still working on being available that day for more than just a stop in visit. If I can work out the time from my hecktic world, I will try to be there for the whole time.
Also working on perhaps a laptop based slideshow of our tanks here at home. Short clips of vid and images. If anyone would like to add short clips or images, shoot me a PM.

Madness

Staff member
Glad to see that its on Sunday this time Ron, now I can make it. :) Ill let you know if I need a table. If I dont get back to work soon I'll need more than a table.

Madness

Staff member
aaronfeeney said:
Madness, You should do a special episode of "On the road, from the Aquarium Cartel Swap meet"

I like it, great idea I think that I will.

What do the rest of you think?

emmynk

Excited to see it on a sunday, already registered for a table. Last time it was a Saturday, and I had to explain I'm going to a fish swap meet... was the laughing stock of the clinic!haha