Love at First Sight - Spotted Congo Puffer

Cole

Oh I think we need to see a video of this too, by the way. There's never enough PUFFER LOVE to be had on this forum!

Also: ROFLMAO@ "Captain Crunch". That's friggin FUNNEEEE.

I will definitely get a video of this. He goes nuts once he spots the snail. I can't believe how good of eyesight they have. My wife will do the same thing with just her fingers and he follows her around, but nothing like when he sees a snail. Good thing 40 gallon breeder glass is thick....lol.

Cole

That begging face is priceless.

Were you able to watch Cory's Aquarium Co-Op video on Puffers, Cole? That was a fun one. I learned a lot.

Yep. I watched it twice. Once before we got Captain Crunch and once after. My wife likes to take credit for the topic of the livestream that day, since she emailed Cory about doing one on puffers earlier that week....lol.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Yep. I watched it twice. Once before we got Captain Crunch and once after. My wife likes to take credit for the topic of the livestream that day, since she emailed Cory about doing one on puffers earlier that week....lol.

Nice job @Cole 's wife!

You know, when I think of a topic I'd like covered, it's always about the Crystal Red Shrimp. I'm obsessed. *sigh*

Joel

Administrator
Staff member
Just call me Brittany Spears because oops I did it again......

I went into the LFS yesterday on non-puffer business to see they had more DP's for sale (they only had the 2 i purchased the previous weekend). So I went back this morning and bought them, now I have a total of 7

[GALLERY=media, 180]20170205_101007 by Joel posted Feb 5, 2017 at 10:13 AM[/GALLERY]

FishBeast

Just call me Brittany Spears because oops I did it again......

I went into the LFS yesterday on non-puffer business to see they had more DP's for sale (they only had the 2 i purchased the previous weekend). So I went back this morning and bought them, now I have a total of 7

[GALLERY=media, 180]20170205_101007 by Joel posted Feb 5, 2017 at 10:13 AM[/GALLERY]

Those little cuties got you good! They are so much fun!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
@Brittney --- uh, I mean @Joel --- Do a vid when they're all acclimated and fat and happy. I'd love to see a posse of puffers actually schooling.

FishBeast

I didn't mean steal the design by the way. I meant, just wear the Aquarium Co-op shirts with the puffer design on them.
Hahaha I know what you meant :) They haven't had the large size in stock. I just asked to be put on the mailing list :)