GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Madness

Staff member
Thats right, and 2 weeks to get healthier and prepare for the Saints. :cheers: 

Jessikins

I feel like I'm going to run into some serious depression when football is over this year we watch College all Saturday and Pro all Sunday. Not to mention MNF & TNF and all the random college games during the week

Them Hawks though! Our entire offensive line is back at full speed! And how about that No Mercy Percy?! Love him! I can't wait to see what happens against the Saints! !!

BOOM!!!

JimA

If you didn't get out or at least to a TV and see that game, I feel sorry for you! Go Hawks!!

Madness

Staff member
Thanks Jim for rubbing it in, I was in school and if I didnt have to give a presentation for my final project, I would have skipped it. Damn school. :x 

JimA

Was at the game today and will be again next Sunday, incredible win and should add lucky, could have turned at any time. What a crapper of a day weather wise!

A

Anonymous

:afro:.oO Watching pre-game right now. Should be a good game. Seahawks gotta work for it though, 49ers a tough coOkie!

cichlid-gal

I lived in Colorado for almost 12 years and now in Washington for 23 years...so I'm so happy about this cause my team will win either way....go Seahawks (or Broncos...LOL)

CrazedAce

Definitely a great game. Poor 49er that got his knee snapped, probably ruined his career. :(

February is going to be a good month. :D