GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

JimA

Lamental Jester said:
sea_zps2123942f.jpg
:laughhard: 

I did early on in the season, right now not so much. It will be nice to get them back home the next few weeks! If they were to play Denver or KC right now, they would be spam! But yeah they need to get their starters back, I know Wilson is tough but at some point he's gonna get hurt. FWIW I am going to Sundays game, been to all the other home games so I can't wait :cheers:  .

GO HAWKS!

dwarfpike

No more vikings receivers!!! They are too fragile. First Burleson, then Rice, now Harvin ... :scratch: 

JimA

Sad deal, Rice is a great player but maybe some of the other "great" receiver's Seattle has, can see more action. Or maybe give it ta Lynch for a change. Good heavens what did he get like 5 carries last night, he wants the ball give it to him, Wilson going for 2 tries in the end zone is a waste of a guy like Lynch! There is a reason they call him the BEAST..

MRTom

I agree on rice being a bummer, but we have lots of backup on that position. Kearse and Willson have been solid. That's partly because Lynch is getting all the attention from the defense, leaving those wide receivers open. When he scores the most yards, is when Wilson starts to connect on long plays to the wide receivers, and the defense stops going after Lynch and chasing Rice/Tate, freeing up Lynch to beast it up. I think it's the Seahawks' catch-22: Pass it so you can use lynch, use lynch so you can pass...

I do not envy Carroll and Bevell's jobs, trying to balance these guys out!

JimA

MRTom said:
I agree on rice being a bummer, but we have lots of backup on that position. Kearse and Willson have been solid. That's partly because Lynch is getting all the attention from the defense, leaving those wide receivers open. When he scores the most yards, is when Wilson starts to connect on long plays to the wide receivers, and the defense stops going after Lynch and chasing Rice/Tate, freeing up Lynch to beast it up. I think it's the Seahawks' catch-22: Pass it so you can use lynch, use lynch so you can pass...

I do not envy Carroll and Bevell's jobs, trying to balance these guys out!
Good point! Then add missing 2 starting lineman to help blocking doesn't help either.. Honestly I think they still have a run at the Super Bowl, but once the Playoffs start it's a whole other game.

dwarfpike

Rice hadn't played well all year, so not a huge hit. I just hope they don't rush Harvin ...

and booooooooo fishyladdy!!

Jessikins

I really hope they don't rush Harvin. When he's healthy he's going to be an awesome addition to the team. I know Rice hasn't been doing that great but it still stings when you see one of the guys go down. I agree that given a chance that Kearse and Luke Wilson will be bomb!

dwarfpike

I hope Kearse steps up, because he's also a great blocker on those screens ... plus blocked a punt and had a kick off return for a touchdown in the preseason, which means he's capable of it. Plus, he's a dawg. :cheers: 

JimA

fishyladdy said:
im sick of seeing "GO SEAHAWKS" on me feed the seacocks suck.. opps i mean seahawks...

Don't really care if you like the Hawks or even football for that matter,  that post was not needed..    It's called the lounge for a reason..

More I think about it you have a right to your opinion, and so do I..   GO HAWKS:

A

Anonymous

dwarfpike said:
What the heck is a 'feed' anyway?!?!
Its probably her FB feed. Thats all her friends are posting "go Hawks". And she is getting irritated by it. But still not need here.

dwarfpike

SiRWesDragon said:
Its probably her FB feed. Thats all her friends are posting "go Hawks". And she is getting irritated by it.
Is that like the alert system? Updated status and such? I've known a few people that quite it because of getting irritated with the constant alerts.

fishyladdy

its like my full feed is always full of it and i hate them. they played the packers dirty last year. now im seeing the seahawks on my favorite fish form... no beuno

dwarfpike

fishyladdy said:
im a football freak but i cant stand the seahawks.
I think it was just the term you used, not that you hate them. When I'm pissed at them I call them seachickens, which happens a lot since I didn't grow up here intially ... I'm, sadly this year, a Falcons fan.