GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

A

Anonymous

dwarfpike said:

When I'm pissed at them I call them seachickens, which happens a lot since I didn't grow up here intially ... I'm, sadly this year, a Falcons fan.
Thats why boo. Jk 8)

dwarfpike

Oh I'm still a seahawks fan. They converted me. It's just that I grew up a Falcons fan since da is from Georgia. I still cheer for the home team though, so no worries.

MRTom

JimA said:
Good point!  Then add missing 2 starting lineman to help blocking doesn't help either..   Honestly I think they still have a run at the Super Bowl, but once the Playoffs start it's a whole other game.      
It's all teetering on that home field advantage, or at least beating SF in the division!

Jessikins said:
I really hope they don't rush Harvin. When he's healthy he's going to be an awesome addition to the team. I know Rice hasn't been doing that great but it still stings when you see one of the guys go down. I agree that given  a chance that Kearse and Luke Wilson will be bomb!
Bomb and then some!

dwarfpike said:
I hope Kearse steps up, because he's also a great blocker on those screens ... plus blocked a punt and had a kick off return for a touchdown in the preseason, which means he's capable of it. Plus, he's a dawg. :cheers:
Totally agree. Plus he shouldn't be hitting the salary issues as much when #3 starts getting paid what he's worth!

Jessikins said:
The12th(Wo)ManRoCkS!!!!

GO HAWKS
'nuff said! +1 internets for you!

fishyladdy said:
im a football freak but i cant stand the seahawks.
Sorry laddy, but we all got stuff we gotta ignore in life to be happy. That's why we drink... oh wait... well there is also chocolate and ice cream... and chocolate ice cream! (In fact, I'm dedicating this chocolate ice cream I am eating now to you so you don't feel so bad :))

dwarfpike said:
Oh I'm still a seahawks fan. They converted me. It's just that I grew up a Falcons fan since da is from Georgia. I still cheer for the home team though, so no worries.
After last year, I was almost a falcons fan too... but without Julio this year they are too hard to watch :(I feel your pain bro.

dwarfpike

MRTom said:
After last year, I was almost a falcons fan too... but without Julio this year they are too hard to watch :(I feel your pain bro.
Yeah, with all their injuries this year, they are done. I mean losing to the Jets and Cardinals was just brutal. So this year Seahawks get full attention!!!

That playoff game last year was tough on me too.

MRTom

After watching that near hail Mary pass and kick... I went home, pulled out a big cheesecake and beer, and watched the LoTR trilogy back to back... I almost cried about the game the but then Frodo saved the day!

Jessikins

MRTom said:
After watching that near hail Mary pass and kick... I went home, pulled out a big cheesecake and beer, and watched the LoTR trilogy back to back... I almost cried about the game the but then Frodo saved the day!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laughhard: 

MRTom you're my hero!!! I hope you kept repeating "my precious" while shoveling in cheesecake! That's the only way to get over that game.

MRTom

You bet!!! I went back and forth between "my precious", "matt Ryan" and "that kick" the whole time!

dwarfpike

See, I was telling all my Seahawk crazies around me that they hawks scored with too much time left. No one believed me, then they all hated me.

Lamental Jester

fishyladdy said:
its like my full feed is always full of it and i hate them. they played the packers dirty last year. now im seeing the seahawks on my favorite fish form... no beuno
PS: fishyladdy poses as a 17 year old girl on the interwebs, but we all know who this packers fan really is...
gb_zps10ceddda.jpg

I exposed you fishyladdy!!! lol ;)

Jessikins

Lamental Jester said:
fishyladdy said:
its like my full feed is always full of it and i hate them. they played the packers dirty last year. now im seeing the seahawks on my favorite fish form... no beuno
PS: fishyladdy poses as a 17 year old girl on the interwebs, but we all know who this packers fan really is...
gb_zps10ceddda.jpg

I exposed you fishyladdy!!! lol ;)
There's nothing worse than a Packer fan. Haha to freaking funny!