GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

dwarfpike

Too bad they are looking like the seachickens atm. Hopefully that changes second half. :swear: :wall: 

DrakeAquatics

I hear you.. I am still pissed about our superbowl stolen by the refs against the Steelers haha.

We play our offense pretty sloppy from time to time but it is mainly because the other team is watching hours upon hours of tape and know what we are most likely planning. We usually come up with something to gain our momentum back.

MRTom

I was thinking that we play the first half by the book, to figure out what the other team is doing, huddle up at halftime to come up with a plan, screw it up on the third while we figure it out, then finally on the fourth quarter everything comes together along with a few miracles. Today's game caught me at a dinner though, so I couldn't watch beyond what I could sneak from the radio here and there. I caught the end of the game at a gas station on my way home... 5 cars parked at the station, all in the cars, no one getting gas. As soon as browner stopped that play, all 5 cars opened up and we all started jumping up and down in the middle of the gas station! Great hawks moments happen everywhere!

Go Hawks!

MRTom

DrakeAquatics said:
The Rams are so bad we can bring out our Chickens to win.
:iagree: still, why do they do this to us? :nutkick: where is Unger when you need him? :violent: :shock:

dwarfpike

MRTom said:
:iagree: still, why do they do this to us? :nutkick: where is Unger when you need him? :violent: :shock:
It's because we were missing Okung and Giacomini out on the edges. You can't do well with a rookie backup at Tackle.

MRTom

dwarfpike said:
It's because we were missing Okung and Giacomini out on the edges. You can't do well with a rookie backup at Tackle.
I forgot about Giacomini. I can't wait for those guys to come back healthy!

JimA

Seahawks are lucky to be 7 and 1 right now. I know the radio keeps spouting how they are a super bowl team, but the offense needs to get a whole lot better. Defense saved that game last night, big time!

dwarfpike

Will need to see how they play when they get back Okung, Giacomini, and Harvin before I call them a superbowl team.

MRTom

They were pretty strong offensively when Okung and Giacomini were playing earlier in the season. It's all a matter of when they get back! (and can the backups hold on to dear life for that long)

Harvin... man I can't wait to see that guy in seahawks blue.

Lamental Jester

sea_zps2123942f.jpg