Forum Posting Contest. Rewarding those who are active.

Madness

Staff member
I will donate whatever is left as my prize to fishnabowl, so he gets the last 2 items. :)

A

Anonymous

Madness said:
I will donate whatever is left as my prize to fishnabowl, so he gets the last 2 items. :)
Okay Madness, not much here for the larger fish. I owe you 1 :D

I am a winner, HA!

Cory, I will be in this weekend to pick up my prizes with a shopping list in hand. I am over due for a visit & needing stuff!

BallardFishGuy

fishNAbowl said:
Twas something like;
DMD123
POKE
SOMEBODY
ME
SIRWESDRAGON
SOMEBODY
ECT
ECT
MADDNESS
SOMEBODY

Lol
I don't need any prices but I'm fairly certain when the chart went down I was #1 but after that who knows...I'm sure I dropped down off the very top.  Too bad I didn't see this thread until now, I just thought Cory stopped running the contest.

EDIT: :scratch: Wait i'm on the wrong month I guess...I'm thinking about this month...:whistle

A

Anonymous

BallardFishGuy said:
fishNAbowl said:
Twas something like;
DMD123
POKE
SOMEBODY
ME
SIRWESDRAGON
SOMEBODY
ECT
ECT
MADDNESS
SOMEBODY

Lol
I don't need any prices but I'm fairly certain when the chart went down I was #1 but after that who knows...I'm sure I dropped down off the very top.  Too bad I didn't see this thread until now, I just thought Cory stopped running the contest.
You on crack, DMD1+2=3 was a post whore that month. There was noooo way anyone was going to catch him .

But , I have 2 prizes & would totally share :santa:

EDIT: oops :D 

BallardFishGuy

fishNAbowl said:
BallardFishGuy said:
fishNAbowl said:
Twas something like;
DMD123
POKE
SOMEBODY
ME
SIRWESDRAGON
SOMEBODY
ECT
ECT
MADDNESS
SOMEBODY

Lol
You on crack, DMD1+2=3 was a post whore that month. There was noooo way anyone was going to catch him .

But , I have 2 prizes & would totally share :santa:

EDIT: oops :D 
I guess September and October are not the same months after all...who knew!:wall: 

A

Anonymous

Well, as far as I knew admin removed the contest too. But I think he just removed the 1-10 list so we would stop needlessly posting just to bump up on the list. I am just assuming here.

BallardFishGuy

LOL...yeah could be but on the other hand I thought that was the point, to show people where they are at on the list so they can post more which is the whole point of the contest. The more posts and info being shared hopefully the more people come back to the site and use it. I realize it's a double edge sword with lots of posts being simple responses or one word comments about things but I figure it's all good unless someone is really spamming or doing it constantly just to raise their rank.

LuminousAphid

Oh, I think I was in the top 10 but I see this has already been taken care of. I figured it just didn't happen, with the complaining about single-word posts and whatnot. I'm not worried about it though, getting all the great info from you folks is reward enough.

That was extremely cheesy

A

Anonymous

I do say 1 word or 2 word posts right now and there is no contest. Really thats how i say things with a word or emoticons.  There no contest I still do it. :spoton:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
fishNAbowl said:
:laughhard:  Being unemployed I had a ton of time and most of my comments were more than one word! Now that Im working, I hardly have time to check my emails let alone get on the box everyday. :cry: 

LuminousAphid

I was sort of the same way, I had a lot of time because I wasn't working and I needed something to break up the time spent looking for jobs. Now that I have a good one lined up I will most likely be posting a lot less too

A

Anonymous

DMD123 said:
:laughhard:  Being unemployed I had a ton of time and most of my comments were more than one word! Now that Im working, I hardly have time to check my emails let alone get on the box everyday. :cry: 
Me. I work at 1245pm. Off at 7pm. Still up till 3pm.  Wake up at 630am. I got time too. To put 1 or 2 word and/or emoticons.

A

Anonymous

SiRWesDragon said:
I do say 1 word or 2 word posts right now and there is no contest. Really thats how i say things with a word or emoticons.  There no contest I still do it. :spoton:
There is no more contest? See, unless I totally missed the update I didn't read anywhere where it has ended!

A

Anonymous

Right now there isn't.  I'm just telling these ppl that im still doing 1 word posts and there is no contest right now.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
SiRWesDragon said:
Right now there isn't.  I'm just telling these ppl that im still doing 1 word posts and there is no contest right now.
or 23 word posts.....j/k :lol!: 

sometimes less is more!

A

Anonymous

Ooooh. Donna. 2 word and 1 emoticon posting. Lol.
Hope the next contest, im not gonna be ridiculed for my normal posts.