Forum Posting Contest. Rewarding those who are active.

A

Anonymous

fishNAbowl said:
Twas something like;
DMD123
POKE
SOMEBODY
ME
SIRWESDRAGON
SOMEBODY<------------------------- pbmax
ECT
ECT
MADDNESS
SOMEBODY

Lol
:D

cichlid-gal

I'd say if no one has stepped up for the vacant slots and claimed them then its unimportant this time around. There are always other months, other times. It's a fun thing. And one of the "somebodies" was Aquarium Co-op I'm sure.

A

Anonymous

Well cory the admin can find out the last status by looking it up. Let's not worry about the active list. Im on there though. :D 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
So its been a while...... What happened? Who was the winner?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately there is no way to confirm the data of the top 10. This stupid forum software I swear.... So if we can get a roughly complete list I can award the prizes. At this point we have like 6 of ten. been waiting for more people to pipe up with a "hey I was in the top 10" list then someone confirms it etc.

cichlid-gal

Well, like I said before...if they haven't stepped up by now then its unimportant to them. I would think doing the drawing with the ones who you know and have stepped up would be fair. Just my 2 cents :)

KaraWolf

cichlid-gal said:
Well, like I said before...if they haven't stepped up by now then its unimportant to them.  I would think doing the drawing with the ones who you know and have stepped up would be fair.  Just my 2 cents :)
Sounds good to me :) wish I could be one of those somebodies but I know for a fact I was not :) Watched myself drop off the top 10 sometime before and hadn't popped back up since

A

Anonymous

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Unfortunately there is no way to confirm the data of the top 10. This stupid forum software I swear.... So if we can get a roughly complete list I can award the prizes. At this point we have like 6 of ten. been waiting for more people to pipe up with a "hey I was in the top 10" list then someone confirms it etc.
fishNAbowl said:
Twas something like;
DMD123
POKE
SOMEBODY <----- pbmax
ME
SIRWESDRAGON
SOMEBODY
ECT
ECT
MADDNESS
SOMEBODY

Lol
I "stepped up"  a while ago, not because "I" need a prize :roll: or even want one...:whistle:           But,      I was kind of keeping track because I started the month in 4th. Then somehow..... my old user prOfile got deleted ..... Then in the middle of he month started a new profile, then rose to like 3rd in a half a month. I do remember some of the ppl on that list as listed above :D

In a way I am kind of glad Admin removed the top 10 list, in another way sad to see it gone...

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Alrighty lets get this started.

1.DMD123
2. POKE
3.pbmax
4. FishNaBowl
5.SIRWESDRAGON
6.MADDNESS

Here is how this will work. I'll random the numbers, and whoever is drawn first gets first pick etc. Once someone is picked, we will remove them from the list and do it again.

So the first one will be 6 people, the second one will be 5 people etc.

So here is the first one:

<dl class="codebox"><dd>Random number (1,6) : 5</dd></dl>

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
That means SirWesdragon picks first.

List of Prizes:
Prizes:
$25 gift card to Aquarium Co-Op
4oz bag of Shrimp Souffle by Repashy
2 pack of seaweed clips - great for your plecos
10.75oz container of shrimp pellets.

Next number will be : 
<dl class="codebox"><dd>Random number (1,5) : 1</dd></dl>

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
DMD picks second.

1. POKE
2.pbmax
3. FishNaBowl
4.MADDNESS

Next number will be :
<dl class="codebox"><dd>Random number (1,4) : 3</dd></dl>

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
FishNaBowl pics third.

1. POKE
2.pbmax
3.MADDNESS

Last number pulled is:
<dl class="codebox"><dd>Random number (1,3) : 3</dd></dl>

A

Anonymous

Yay. $25 gift card to co-op. Now thats a reason to go to co-op. Thanks cory

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the order to pick the prizes.

Sirwesdragon
DMD
FishNaBowl
Maddness

A

Anonymous

Okay, we should be nice and give DMD1+2=3  five more minutes before he forfeits.

:whistle: ...... Waiting patiently ..... :whistle:

Im kidding, I'm kidding!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Sorry, was watching TV.... its as mesmerizing as watching fish.

I will take the 10.75oz container of shrimp pellets.

Thanks Cory!!!!!!