Forum Posting Contest. Rewarding those who are active.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
MRTom said:
Yes! We want treats for October too! How about the winner's choice of Betta from the awesome display?
The $25 gift certificate for the store would take care of that..... :D 

DMD123 said:
MRTom said:
Yes! We want treats for October too! How about the winner's choice of Betta from the awesome display?
Unless you're getting a Dumbo Betta aka Elephant Ear Betta. :laughhard: 

MRTom

PokeSephiroth said:
DMD123 said:
MRTom said:
Unless you're getting a Dumbo Betta aka Elephant Ear Betta.  :laughhard: 
And you know that's what I want! :bounce: 

MRTom

You do have that 8 foot display tank for them... Put some extra dividers in there and you could have what, 16 bettas?

Hahaha I could. If only I had the money to afford 16 bettas =P

On second thought, that would mean I would need like..32 bettas, if I'm going to pair them off with females. Baaahahahaha

escapay

Just saw this post yesterday. I think it is a good idea to reward those who are active. :)

I really like the fact that it is not necessarily the top 4, but other rather 4 from the top 10. Otherwise it could be a battle, okay maybe not, to get the top 4 spots.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure I'll come up with something for October :) Right now I'm trying to figure out the list as I didn't take a screenshot on the last day. Anyone happen to have a screenshot of that leaderboard? Otherwise I'll keep digging in admin panel :D

A

Anonymous

I know the top5 dmd123, madness, PokeSephiroth, sirwesdragon, and FishNAbowl. The rest bottom 5 I don't remember.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I know lloyd378 was in the top 10, and I think at #10 was Aquarium Co-Op. So that is like 7 out of 10....

A

Anonymous

Twas something like;
DMD123
POKE
SOMEBODY
ME
SIRWESDRAGON
SOMEBODY
ECT
ECT
MADDNESS
SOMEBODY

Lol

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
:iagree:  Im pretty sure pbmax was on the list too.